Poll: The Majority of America Thinks Trump is a Better President than Brandon!

Reagan

t makes you wonder about that 33% or so that think this country is on the right track.

No matter your political beliefs, what party you vote for any other kind of technical data, who are these people that think crime, economy, supply chain, foreign policy, inflation, gas priced, etc., are heading in the right direction?

I understand a political argument such as, in my opinion the Democrats will lead us out of this mess….  but how do you not know it’s a mess and is currently trending downward negatively in almost every category? 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

t makes you wonder about that 33% or so that think this country is on the right track.

No matter your political beliefs, what party you vote for any other kind of technical data, who are these people that think crime, economy, supply chain, foreign policy, inflation, gas priced, etc., are heading in the right direction?

I understand a political argument such as, in my opinion the Democrats will lead us out of this mess….  but how do you not know it’s a mess and is currently trending downward negatively in almost every category? 

The 33% are leftover apparitions from late tabulated ballot boxes. They are simply conjured up. Some are even dead. 

35 minutes ago, baddog said:

The 33% are leftover apparitions from late tabulated ballot boxes. They are simply conjured up. Some are even dead. 

I know you’re using humor but…..

While I wonder sometimes about statistics, mostly from how they ask questions to get a certain answer (are you still beating your wife? A. Yes B. No), I truly believe that a third of Americans think we are on the right track. I think their politics are that skewed.

I believe the registered Democrats who think the Biden administration is doing a horrible job did not all of a sudden become Republicans or conservative. Many probably still think we should defund the police, cut 75% out of our military budget for more social programs, should “tax the rich”, etc. Their core beliefs haven’t changed but they have just come to the realization that this guy is a disaster.

I wish it was just made up numbers, that would be encouraging.