Austin DA: what an idiot

5GallonBucket

This is the hidden content, please

eventually liberals are gonna be on the wrong side when push comes to shove because most if not all LEOs are going to be on the RIGHT side.

so the protesters would ve been better off getting hit by a vehicle or 18 wheeler than a bean bag….what idiots.  I bet if a trucker hits their sorry but we d have a lot less idiots trying this nonsense. 

On 2/12/2022 at 11:31 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

eventually liberals are gonna be on the wrong side when push comes to shove because most if not all LEOs are going to be on the RIGHT side.

so the protesters would ve been better off getting hit by a vehicle or 18 wheeler than a bean bag….what idiots.  I bet if a trucker hits their sorry but we d have a lot less idiots trying this nonsense. 

I never imagined wearing out the word “unbelievable”, but there it is.  And the fact that I’m repeatedly using it describing actions by well educated (a lot of education but didn’t learn 💩) elected individuals, is even more remarkable.  Says volumes about our institutions of higher learning.  People go broke getting a college degree when in reality they should get an award of some kind for completing a course in being brainwashed.  Maybe like a medical alert bracelet, except it says, I’ve Been Brainwashed”.  Perhaps the educators should be tested for mental competence?  Recently, when responding to an action taken by our Presidential Administration, the editor of the Babylon Bee (an online satire media) said he wouldn’t allow his people to write a story like it because it was too absurd.  So I look up synonym’s for Unbelievable.  Here’s several - implausible - far-fetched - cock-and-bull-jaw-dropping.  Mine - I-can’t-believe-this-🐂-💩.

I still think that if I were the head LEO, I'd come out with a contrite press conference and say that since we've failed the public so badly, we've decided to self-impose seven days off without pay for each and every LEO under my supervision.  We're just going home.   So just in case anybody was wondering, there will be no police presence for the next 168 hours.  Citizens, arm yourselves..... and thank your DA for whatever happens next.  

22 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I still think that if I were the head LEO, I'd come out with a contrite press conference and say that since we've failed the public so badly, we've decided to self-impose seven days off without pay for each and every LEO under my supervision.  We're just going home.   So just in case anybody was wondering, there will be no police presence for the next 168 hours.  Citizens, arm yourselves..... and thank your DA for whatever happens next.  

This post is proof you still have lucid moments.  😂🤣😂