Anyone seen my black & gold Lab?

Guest BIG HOUSE

Guest BIG HOUSE

Anyone seen my black & gold LAB?

Last time I saw him I was at RAIDER Stadium........I hope he didn't get HIT BY THE L_TRAIN. ;).....It was ROLLING ALL NIGHT.... ;D

Big Ned. got a good taste of SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL......Raiders lined up with no recievers and 11 defenders in the box and promptly ran for 8yards a carry........43carries  353yards  4tds.......YEP PLAIN SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL........... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't know who let them dawgs out,but them RAIDERS sure put them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STREAK COMES TO AN END @ THE HANDS OF LUMBERTON!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Guest osue200

You need to remember that over half your team graduates this year.  Ned has most of thier team returning, and we wont forget what was said here.  Ask vidor about that.

No doubt Lumberton has a good team this year.  I agree bigdog a one year wonder

Guest BIG HOUSE

Hope you don't forget........We'll have 25 seniors again next year....JV 27-0 wasn't it...... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

R.I.P. Bulldogs.................ITS TIME FOR HOOPS

Hey BIG HOUSE I seen your black and gold Lab. I hate to be the one to give you the NEWS but the Lab didn't make it. It looked as if it was run over by a L-Train!!!

DISCLAIMER:

This post is in No way showing disrespect to those CLASSY Nederland Fans. It is poking fun at those few classless Nederland fans I have ran into in the past. You all know who you are.

Yes, they did... Lumberton plays football the way it is supposed to be played. Prepared, focused, confident and PHYSICAL!

There is no question about the players. the question is will be interesting to see if the Dogs coaching staff are smart enough to figure out where they screwed up before the season started, what they need to do differently and most importantly HOW are they going to get it done..... As far as I am concerened they need to throw everything Defense in the trash and start over from scratch. If they play this carefully again next year it will be a repeat of this year.

Guest WeedBegone

Hey BIG HOUSE I seen your black and gold Lab. I hate to be the one to give you the NEWS but the Lab didn't make it. It looked as if it was run over by a L-Train!!!

DISCLAIMER:

This post is in No way showing disrespect to those CLASSY Nederland Fans. It is poking fun at those few classless Nederland fans I have ran into in the past. You all know who you are.

The following post has subject matter not intended for the weak.  it is to be rated pg-13

Big-House  the WeedBegone discovery team  (osue will tell you were legit) has a temporary location on your Black and Gold Lab.  Wounded, tired, battered, she was involved in an incident with a train outside of Lumberton. Survived but dazed, she headed East-Southeast on Village Creek towards the Neches where she was assaulted and most likely impregnated by an endangered species known as a timber wolf.  After this horrible incident she proceded to head in the same direction.  She appears to be terribbly shaken, and relying on survival extincts.  It is going to take lots of work to get her back into shape BIG House.

But I bet there is gonna be some BAD A$$ pups that will be fully grown this time next year.  ;D

You need to remember that over half your team graduates this year.  Ned has most of thier team returning, and we wont forget what was said here.  Ask vidor about that.

Looks like the Bulldogs are back to their typical war cry.

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!

The streak of coasting into the playoffs based on 3rd place finishes is over for the dogs.

Question for the Bulldogs???

How many outright district championships did yall get in your streak?

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!

The streak of coasting into the playoffs based on 3rd place finishes is over for the dogs.

does it matter? no.  We went as far or farther in the playoffs than the DC every year.  How many times has dayton been past the first or second round?

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!

does it matter? no.  We went as far or farther in the playoffs than the DC every year.  How many times has dayton been past the first or second round?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham