Fox news, Jenifer griffen, sets the record straight regarding Russis

Big girl

51 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wait, you like Fox now?

It’s evident she doesn’t watch FOX, she’s the most uninformed person that post on this site.  She wants to send aid to Czechoslovakia, and thinks Noriega is still president of Panama.  I know you’ve seen videos of a person questioning folks on the street that can’t tell you who was President(s) during WW-II - that would be BG.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

It’s evident she doesn’t watch FOX, she’s the most uninformed person that post on this site.  She wants to send aid to Czechoslovakia, and thinks Noriega is still president of Panama.  I know you’ve seen videos of a person questioning folks on the street that can’t tell you who was President(s) during WW-II - that would be BG.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

She works for Fox News.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Who wants to send aid?

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Who wants to send aid?

LMBO, read my above post and then this!  Holy Moly fellow posters, PRICELESS!

If there’s an award for the most FUBAR post of the year, this one I quoted wins hands down.