Trump sues Hillary Clinton and DNC, alleging conspiracy to link his campaign to Russia

Bobcat1

19 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’m ready for Trump to come back and Hillary prosecuted…but simply going away will work.

Trump going away is the reason we’re in this mess.

Ehhh, there are plenty of other Republican's I would vote for over Trump. 

• 2 weeks later...

Clinton 2016 campaign, lawyer, tech exec in ‘joint venture’ to smear Trump, Durham alleges!  From the article:  

"At the heart of the case is a Sept. 18, 2016, text message Sussmann sent to then-FBI general counsel James Baker, which was reproduced in Monday’s filing.

“Jim – it’s Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss,” the lawyer wrote. “Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow? I’m coming on my own – not on behalf of a client or company – want to help the Bureau. Thanks.”"    Folks, this the smoking gun!!

This is the hidden content, please

On 3/25/2022 at 6:26 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Can you tell me why?  Which Republicans have pushed policies that you favor over Trump’s?

All I hear is 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

I wish Bobcat1 could list several R’s better than Trump.  The country needs them.  Honestly, I can’t think of any.  DeSantis appears to be a possibility, but it’s hard for me to imagine “better”.  IMO Trump scored 100’s on his Report Card.  Only way to improve Trump would be, just like Trump in action with a Reagan personality/delivery.  Trump’s baggage, being a brash, loudmouth yankee who let his tongue/fingers (Twitter) run loose while his brain was in neutral.  But even though I’m 99% sure I’ll never like Trump the man, I revere Trump the President.

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

All I hear is 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

I wish Bobcat1 could list several R’s better than Trump.  The country needs them.  Honestly, I can’t think of any.  DeSantis appears to be a possibility, but it’s hard for me to imagine “better”.  IMO Trump scored 100’s on his Report Card.  Only way to improve Trump would be, just like Trump in action with a Reagan personality/delivery.  Trump’s baggage, being a brash, loudmouth yankee who let his tongue/fingers (Twitter) run loose while his brain was in neutral.  But even though I’m 99% sure I’ll never like Trump the man, I revere Trump the President.

Snowflakes can't seem to get to this point, feelings over country.