The Department Of Energy!

Reagan

How many know, or remember, that Jimma Carter created the Department Of Energy to get us "off" of foreign oil?   Well, when were we energy independent?  That's right -- under President Trump.  Now, 15 months later -- what are we.  Thant's right -- importing foreign oil.  It's so bad that JoeBama tried to call Saudia Arabia and UAE for them to increase production -- but they wouldn't take his calls.  How embarrassing!  Now Joebama, the village idiot, is calling Venezuela, and, I think, Iran begging them for oil.  

Now back to the DOE.  Apparently the DOE is used for whatever purpose certain administrations wants it to be.  Since it's not doing what it's main purpose was far, it needs to be slowly dismantled.  It wasn't needed before Carter, it's not needed now.  I'm sure it employs thousands of people with a budget in the Billions.   Start cutting 10% per year until it's finally down to nothing.  This will give those employed time enough to find other jobs.  

On 4/8/2022 at 12:39 AM, Reagan said:

How many know, or remember, that Jimma Carter created the Department Of Energy to get us "off" of foreign oil?   Well, when were we energy independent?  That's right -- under President Trump.  Now, 15 months later -- what are we.  Thant's right -- importing foreign oil.  It's so bad that JoeBama tried to call Saudia Arabia and UAE for them to increase production -- but they wouldn't take his calls.  How embarrassing!  Now Joebama, the village idiot, is calling Venezuela, and, I think, Iran begging them for oil.  

Now back to the DOE.  Apparently the DOE is used for whatever purpose certain administrations wants it to be.  Since it's not doing what it's main purpose was far, it needs to be slowly dismantled.  It wasn't needed before Carter, it's not needed now.  I'm sure it employs thousands of people with a budget in the Billions.   Start cutting 10% per year until it's finally down to nothing.  This will give those employed time enough to find other jobs.  

Like the Dem solution for everyone losing their jobs - go to work in the Green Energy field.  What a freaking joke.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And one more thing the federal government has no business in...it's a long list.

And as soon as the Feds get their nose in it, it goes to 💩.  I go back to the EPA.  When they first started, they had 5,800 employees and a budget of 1.4 Billion, and they did wonders.  Now they have 14,300 employees and a budget of 9.3 Billion, and do little constructive, but generate problems by coming up with bs rules to justify their existence.

An analogy, you have a bad cut on your arm, find a Doctor.  He stitches it up and you’re doing better.  You go back and instead of removing the stitches, your Dr brings in another and they discuss it and put a bigger bandage on.  You go back again & there’s 3 doctors and they put your arm in a cast.  That sums up the Fed Govt in action.