as if the weekend couldnt get any worse.......

.....im up early watching sportscenter right, looking at football highlights and read these funny posts from yesterday on here, i turn to the weather channel it says light snow right. ok i go to my window {i live on the 7th floor---(bruh man voice off of the show Martin, lol) } Ok, its not snowing at the time, so im wondering whats going on, maybe im still a bit sleepy cause i see snow melting off my car. Ok i go back to sleep, i just, JUST woke up and look out the window-------ITS A FREAKING BLIZZARD OUTSIDE! I cant see my car, i cant see across the street!

COOP where was the blizzard warning by your high powered voice siren man?  lol  :D

scooter at least they have cable when I was stationed in Korea all we had was AFKN and some channel from India.  all we got were cricket matches. >:( >:(

we had basically all the games college and nfl in Kunsan.

I bet those HS players would love this stuff. imma try to post some pics of this later on today or tomorrow.

ok, you can't take all of the pity...leave some for us.  it is 80+ degrees & raining.  we are swatting mosquitos & sweating....in november.  mail me some snow, i'll pack up some mosquitos for you...some of those good old saltwater marsh mosquitos...then we'll be even! :D

Oh no, that's well ok, you can keep them, i went through 2 months here swatting those things here, even if its cool like 50-60 they still be out biting out here.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham