Biden/Mayorkas To Take From Veterans for Illegals

Hagar

Of all the incompetent buffoons in the Biden Administration (and their numbers are Legions) Mayorkas may be #1.  He & Biden want to take money, Doctors and Nurses from the VA to help the Illegal Immigrants.  Think about that.  The men and women who’ve gave their life and limbs to protect this country will be deprived of already stretched thin services and finances, to help Illegal (Illegal as in lawbreaking individuals) Immigrants.  Only Democrats would do such a sorry, lowlife plan.  Deprive our best.  The most deserving.  To what?  Help the lawbreaking, who need to be loaded on ships, planes, trains and buses, and shipped back to their own country.  Were I to post what I think of Mayorkas I’d be banned from this site forever.

This is the hidden content, please

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Never underestimate the lowlifeness of democrats.

A BIG AMEN to that.  Between this and appointing that (literally) goofy woman in charge of speech & disinformation (of which she’s the master), they really outdo themselves.  We’re getting as close to a dictatorship as I ever thought possible.  Nina Jankowicz is Head of DHS Disinformation Board aka Minister of Truth - just like Stalin & Hitler had, and I’m sure just as biased as there’s were.

This is the hidden content, please

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

@Unwoke is this about as low as they can get?  Every time I think that, BAM, they pull something else.

Like I’ve said before Democrats would burn this country to the country to gain power an they’ve just about done it while the weak Republicans just sit back an do nothing. There is about 5 Republicans that are worthy to stay in office. The rest need to be gone. Our government is an organized crime organization disguised as a Democracy. The people have very little say.