Baby Formula Shortage

BS Wildcats

Glad to see Fox finally bringing this serious issue to the forefront.  This is a scary situation for thousands of families across America.  Also just saw a news segment showing pallets of formula being shipped to the border for illegals that are being allowed to flood our borders. More proof that biden doesn’t give two 💩’s about America or Americans.  Maybe the Dims have decided if abortion is going to be illegal, they’ll just starve the babies to death.  Big girl and others, this is what you voted for.

7 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

a news segment showing pallets of formula being shipped to the border for illegals that are being allowed to flood our borders. More proof that biden doesn’t give two 💩’s about America or Americans.  Maybe the Dims have decided if abortion is going to be illegal, they’ll just starve the babies to death.  Big girl and others, this is what you voted for.

I saw that. PALLETS shipped to illegals while American babies go without. 

BIDEN = PURE EVIL.  

13 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I saw that. PALLETS shipped to illegals while American babies go without. 

BIDEN = PURE EVIL.  

It is astounding that people think this guy is doing a good job of running the country.  He is actually doing a good job of ruining our country.  Will one of our enlightened liberals please explain to us how you think he is doing a good job.  I wish big girl would come back to us and defend this idiot she helped get elected.  I honestly think our blue dog Dummycrats are actually ashamed and embarrassed at the job this group is doing.