Poor JoeBama!

Reagan

24 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Wrong! This goes way back 

I dare you to read it and let me hear your defense... moving blacks off tables so others can gamble.. list goes on

This is the hidden content, please

The same left wingnut that wrote this snowflake hit piece in August 2020 a few months before the 2020 election wrote this 💩piece about the Trump Russia Delusion an many more hit pieces about Trump leading up to the 2020 election. Look him up. His name is German López.

Of course we know how the Russia Hoax turned out. Hillary, FBI, and the DOJ were spying on Trump during his campaign and presidency. Nice Job Keyboard Princess . You always seem to ignore facts like that. 

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The same left wingnut that wrote this snowflake hit piece in August 2020 a few months before the 2020 election wrote this 💩piece about the Trump Russia Delusion an many more hit pieces about Trump leading up to the 2020 election. Look him up. His name is German López.

Of course we know how the Russia Hoax turned out. Hillary, FBI, and the DOJ were spying on Trump during his campaign and presidency. Nice Job Keyboard Princess . You always seem to ignore facts like that. 

I don't care who wrote it, scroll down to the bottom and defend the allegations... some have been brought to court, I don't care who the author is, attack the accusations not the writer SMH

2 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Let's save both our time, neither of us will be convinced otherwise, we'll agree to disagree 

Yeah I could see where it would be hard to watch that the majority of the people labeled as mules in the documentary were black even though they make up only 13% of the population. They helped steal votes and destroy the integrity of our voting system only to bring misery upon the country with this feeble old man with dementia making decisions with the help of other evil people behind the curtains. Oh wait let me here you yell racist again to deflect from the facts. That card has disintegrated it’s been used so much. Lol

24 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I don't care who wrote it, scroll down to the bottom and defend the allegations... some have been brought to court, I don't care who the author is, attack the accusations not the writer SMH

Allegations and Accusations! 😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You sir are the Racist. Now prove your not.

34 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

It seems you refuse to admit that your party created KKK, always spinning to something else.

He also probably won’t admit that the kkk hung Republicans as well as blacks. Facts, a term he likes to use, are ignored when it doesn’t fit the narrative. As Unwoke said, that card expired years ago.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Yeah I could see where it would be hard to watch that the majority of the people labeled as mules in the documentary were black even though they make up only 13% of the population. They helped steal votes and destroy the integrity of our voting system only to bring misery upon the country with this feeble old man with dementia making decisions with the help of other evil people behind the curtains. Oh wait let me here you yell racist again to deflect from the facts. That card has disintegrated it’s been used so much. Lol

U have a tissue in hand while writing that sad story?

26 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Democrats during that Era do not have the same ideologies as the Democrats of today. I learned that in 6th grade

Glad to hear you made it that far. When I was in 5th grade, LBJ became president after the assassination of JFK. Of course you have never hear what LBJ said about keeping you in chains. Yeah, I can see where the Dems changed their tune…..NOT. They try to distance themselves from the kkk by saying they have changed and people like you swallow it. And of course you have never heard young Joe Biden talking about blacks and even Hillary admired Robert Byrd. Since you are a 6th grade graduate, maybe you can read this. Of course it doesn’t fit your narrative but maybe you will give it the old college try.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Quick question does 2000 hippos show the fake electors orchestrated by this trash administration?

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Glad to hear you made it that far. When I was in 5th grade, LBJ became president after the assassination of JFK. Of course you have never hear what LBJ said about keeping you in chains. Yeah, I can see where the Dems changed their tune…..NOT. They try to distance themselves from the kkk by saying they have changed and people like you swallow it. And of course you have never heard young Joe Biden talking about blacks and even Hillary admired Robert Byrd. Since you are a 6th grade graduate, maybe you can read this. Of course it doesn’t fit your narrative but maybe you will give it the old college try.

Your opinion D's created KKK back then

My opinion they're R's now see link above... prove me wrong

White supremacist

Proud boys

Jews will not replace us rallies and Conald defended them SMH

41 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Your opinion D's created KKK back then

My opinion they're R's now see link above... prove me wrong

White supremacist

Proud boys

Jews will not replace us rallies and Conald defended them SMH

Trump defending kkk……being Americans, they have the right to exist, just like BLM, Black Panthers, NAACP, etc….All of those groups you mentioned have the right to exist, no matter how much you or I hate them. All of them are just as bad as the others. Tell me if I made anything up. Oh yeah, thanks for trying to cover for Big Girl.

Also,  you will never admit they are equally as bad.

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Quick question does 2000 hippos show the fake electors orchestrated by this trash administration?

Imagine being a mule dropping off hundreds of ballots at drop boxes and being paid $1,500 to do it. Now you realized it now cost you an extra $6,000 a year to live under the politicians you helped elect.