The Democratic Nominee And Ticket For 2024?!

Reagan

It will prolly be Pete Butt-A-Judge.  This premise is because this is why the administration doled out so much money to his/she/it/they, whatever, department so communities can stop building racist roads.  You know, to get his name out there.  I've already started a topic on this.  I believe his/her/it/they, whatever, got the most money out of any other departments.  Who'll be his/hers,they's running mate?  Well, let's look at something first.  JoeBama got set up with a running mate, Kamalina Harris, that is dumber than he is .  This therefore assuredly made him impeachment proof. 

So, Butt-A-Judge will be set up with a VP dumber than he is:  Beeto O'Rouke!   Thoughts?!

Michelle might could win, but I suspect she’s to smart to want in that rat race.  She’s had a little taste of it, and unlike Biden, I don’t think it’s her goal.  Besides, the way things are going, even she may not win, so why go through that whole election fiasco.

In all honesty, the Dems have no bench.  When Biden & Harris are the best you have, who else could be ready for a starting position?