*Big Sandy vs. Brookeland Final*

KFDM COOP

Guest orangeman

Alright... I need more feedback on this one. I knew Brookeland had a young group of talented players, but I also knew that Big Sandy had a veteran group of very talented players as well as a top-notch coach. So give me some specifics on what happened. What's the scoop "2quick"... "catman"?

It was a good game... Brookeland was able to hit a few from downtown early and gained a lead that they never gave up. Game stayed between 5 and 10 pts whole game..

BS didn't have the pg play that i am use to seeing but the big boy inside is a baller. also #10 had a good inside game. They will do well.

Congrats to Coach Henson and the Brookeland Wildcats. Play hard!

BucketSitR

I was unable to go, but I did talk to McKinney "the big man" and he said that Brookeland shot lights out, they would throw it up there and it found a way in early in the game. He also said that they (Bs) didnt have two starters there that night due to personal reasons. It's funny though, we lost to them the first game last year as well and then went on to have a very successful season, but catman is right, once the tourney comes around or maybe even before that they'll kick it in gear and play like they're capable of playing. Good Job Brookeland! Way to battle!

Catman, call *911 I'm having the big one, I am in total shock over the end results of this game.  For Brookeland to beat Big Sandy, it's unbelievable to me.  Wow.  I know you said the team is missing some players at the present time, and you think they'll have everything straightened out in a few weeks. Good luck.

Hey, did you hear all basketball schedules for district 22-1A are being revised and district games will start next week.

L.O.L.

really? why?

If this is in reference to the schedules being revised, I was just messing w/catman.

But if this is to having a heart attack, it's because Big Sandy lost to Brookeland.  Spurger scrimmaged Brookeland last week and beat them all 3 times.  If BS doesn't get their act together, then their will be a lot of wrong predictions made for this district. 

In all respect for BS, they'll most likely work it out and get back to the BS team that everyone is supporting.

• 2 weeks later...

one got kick off, the other was sick,and miss a lot of school,but will be ready to play 11-20-07---one of the boys will have his wisdom tooth cut out on 11-20-07 he will not play in the woden game. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

CAN YOU SAY STALKER!!!!! LOL well let just put straight to the point brookeland would beat BS AGAIN!!! it wasnt a suprise brookelands good this year got a lot of talent also they have veteran and young players

also the SCRIMMAGE against spurger only two quarters played...spurger and brookeland will play again this year and its brookeland by 10...but give spurger credit...there pretty good...but brookelands better hands down!! 

CAN YOU SAY STALKER!!!!! LOL well let just put straight to the point brookeland would beat BS AGAIN!!! it wasnt a suprise brookelands good this year got a lot of talent also they have veteran and young players

also the SCRIMMAGE against spurger only two quarters played...spurger and brookeland will play again this year and its brookeland by 10...but give spurger credit...there pretty good...but brookelands better hands down!! 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    RVLife
    Newest Member
    RVLife