Friendly Reminder About Forum Rules

bullets13

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Why, am I one of them, lol?

If you think we need to be heavy handed, then I'll talk to the boss man.

Just thought the adults (?) down there could behave better. 

One things for sure, this election has brought out the worst in everyone and not the best. Pretty sad.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If you think we need to be heavy handed, then I'll talk to the boss man.

Just thought the adults (?) down there could behave better. 

One things for sure, this election has brought out the worst in everyone and not the best. Pretty sad.

I’m not asking for heavy handed at all, I’m good how it is.

All I’m saying is if the boss man is unhappy, remove the problems rather than shut it down, if I’m part of that, so be it.

While you’re at it you may want to “fix” the coach and player bashing that continuously occurs on the site, as well as the profanity.

No need to only focus on one area that seems to be an irritation to some.

I’m not asking for heavy handed at all, I’m good how it is.

All I’m saying is if the boss man is unhappy, remove the problems rather than shut it down, if I’m part of that, so be it.

While you’re at it you may want to “fix” the coach and player bashing that continuously occurs on the site, as well as the profanity.

No need to only focus on one area that seems to be an irritation to some.

Why do you think bullets bumped this topic back up in the football forum? smh

We are acknowledging the fact that things can be better here in the sports forums in regards to the bashing. That's why this topic has reappeared. 

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Why do you think bullets bumped this topic back up in the football forum? smh

We are acknowledging the fact that things can be better here in the sports forums in regards to the bashing. That's why this topic has reappeared. 

I guess what caught my attention was you only seemed to think the political forum earned the gutter label due to behavior.

But, I’m sure we could all do better.

I guess what caught my attention was you only seemed to think the political forum earned the gutter label due to behavior.

But, I’m sure we could all do better.

IMO, (and many others) there's no comparison in regards to the activity. Much more prevalent per capita in poly forum than any other forum.

But, I guess it would be an easy fix since only about 6-7 members account for 95% of the posts in the political forum. 

My personal thinking is the political forum is the gutter of this site. Plain and simple.

13 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

IMO, (and many others) there's no comparison in regards to the activity. Much more prevalent per capita in poly forum than any other forum.

But, I guess it would be an easy fix since only about 6-7 members account for 95% of the posts in the political forum. 

My personal thinking is the political forum is the gutter of this site. Plain and simple.

I’m well aware of that, lol.

You guys do what you got to do.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

With all due respect, that is the fault of the Admin’s for letting it get out of hand. I’m not saying to be heavy handed either. It should have been dealt with ages ago the more contentious it got. It wasn’t, so now you get what we have here today. It’s possible that someone or maybe even a few are letting it go, so it will implode and be discontinued. Just a thought. 

10 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

With all due respect, that is the fault of the Admin’s for letting it get out of hand. I’m not saying to be heavy handed either. It should have been dealt with ages ago the more contentious it got. It wasn’t, so now you get what we have here today. It’s possible that someone or maybe even a few are letting it go, so it will implode and be discontinued. Just a thought. 

I kinda took a break from the Shenanigans over there.