Will Anahuac lose a district game ?

5 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

That should help the cause for WV but Anahuac is still the favorite. 

I assume because the previous QB and coach is back at the helm? I have no clue what Woodville will look like this year, but I don't see the Huac winning this game if (big if) Woodville can limit their QB and offense from running (and throwing) up and down the field, but may the best team (or best that night) win. All in all, let's pray that it's a clean game with no major injuries on either side. 

30 minutes ago, jds82 said:

I assume because the previous QB and coach is back at the helm? I have no clue what Woodville will look like this year, but I don't see the Huac winning this game if (big if) Woodville can limit their QB and offense from running (and throwing) up and down the field, but may the best team (or best that night) win. All in all, let's pray that it's a clean game with no major injuries on either side. 

I believe Anahuac would have been the favorite without the return of Barrier. Anahuac has a pretty good group coming through at the moment. WV should take a step back.

On 6/16/2024 at 10:53 PM, 89Falcon said:

I believe Anahuac would have been the favorite without the return of Barrier. Anahuac has a pretty good group coming through at the moment. WV should take a step back.

Why a step back? 

52 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

Anahuac will run through district and make a healthy playoff run. Write it down. 

I agree they won’t see much competition in district… but what do you consider a healthy playoff run ? The region is tough 

On 6/19/2024 at 9:21 AM, BBfan061 said:

I agree they won’t see much competition in district… but what do you consider a healthy playoff run ? The region is tough 

3AD1 R3 for sure loaded.

2. Columbus 

3. Franklin

4. Hitchcock