Trump Has Gone A Bridge Too Far

Hagar

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Your hero is unelectable.  He got his tail busted in 2020, and the events of 1/6 haven't earned him any votes.  All he stands to do by running is to either win the republican nomination and get destroyed in the general (again), or damage the other republican candidates and eventual nominee.... after which time the Trump supporters (not American patriots, conservatives, or republicans, but Trump supporters like yourself) will not turn out to vote for the eventual nominee because "the system is rigged against an outsider."  The average Trump supporter isn't very sophisticated.  That's indisputable. 

Trump didn't just screw us all in 2020, he's going to screw us again in 2024 because his supporters won't do the right thing and send him packing. 

The only people who have screwed this country over is the liberal left and all it’s ridiculous way of thinking and policies that are detrimental to overall wellness of life for the citizens as well as the foundation of what this country stands for or let me say stood for.

I will vote no matter what and I believe most conservatives and moderates will get out and vote because of the vile left policies. 

your so caught up in your TDS.

Trump is just another guy in line….get over it.

10 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Umm. After two years of screaming about election deniers, the media is already denying tomorrow's results. You cannot make this 💩 up!

Florida will finish counting ballots Tuesday night for one reason -- it's not controlled by Democrats.

This is the hidden content, please

It's already happening...from the article:

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was blasted Monday for saying that waiting a couple of days for results is how elections are "supposed to work." 

"We may not know all the winners of elections for a few days. It takes time to count all legitimate ballots in a legal and orderly manner," Jean-Pierre told reporters at the White House press briefing. "That's how this is supposed to work."

56 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

It's already happening...from the article:

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was blasted Monday for saying that waiting a couple of days for results is how elections are "supposed to work." 

"We may not know all the winners of elections for a few days. It takes time to count all legitimate ballots in a legal and orderly manner," Jean-Pierre told reporters at the White House press briefing. "That's how this is supposed to work."

Yet America’s Got Talent can count a 150 million votes in a 2 hour program. 😂

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yep, but we all know what’s going on.

And this is the danger of the big lie that Trump and his cronies spread after he got his cheeks clapped in 2020.  Now if you don't like the results of an election, it had to be cheating, right?  If your guys wins, it was all straight up, though, I guess.  

Anybody that doesn't see that unfounded allegations about cheating are just as destructive to democracy as actual cheating is a moron.  ANYBODY that still claims that the 2020 election was stolen is a fool.  I'm not sorry if that hurts the feelings of fools.  Y'all are too stupid to realize that the only reason candidates are still parroting that garbage in 2022 is to wrap of the votes of the fools like y'all.  Kinda like when they claim to be opposed to abortion while paying for their own mistresses and daughters to get abortions.  Don't be a sheep.  Nevermind... sheep don't understand logic or reason.  They just do as they're told.  Go back to your sources and figure out what your supposed to believe today.  

They've always taken days to count provisional and mail-in ballots.  In Texas they literally hand them from the County Clerk who administers the elections back to the voter registrar (typically the tax assessor) for verification and totals won't be known for a couple of days.  Now it's proof of cheating (but only if your guy loses). 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

And this is the danger of the big lie that Trump and his cronies spread after he got his cheeks clapped in 2020.  Now if you don't like the results of an election, it had to be cheating, right?  If your guys wins, it was all straight up, though, I guess.  

Anybody that doesn't see that unfounded allegations about cheating are just as destructive to democracy as actual cheating is a moron.  ANYBODY that still claims that the 2020 election was stolen is a fool.  I'm not sorry if that hurts the feelings of fools.  Y'all are too stupid to realize that the only reason candidates are still parroting that garbage in 2022 is to wrap of the votes of the fools like y'all.  Kinda like when they claim to be opposed to abortion while paying for their own mistresses and daughters to get abortions.  Don't be a sheep.  Nevermind... sheep don't understand logic or reason.  They just do as they're told.  Go back to your sources and figure out what your supposed to believe today.  

They've always taken days to count provisional and mail-in ballots.  In Texas they literally hand them from the County Clerk who administers the elections back to the voter registrar (typically the tax assessor) for verification and totals won't be known for a couple of days.  Now it's proof of cheating (but only if your guy loses). 

Believe me, my feelings don't get hurt, especially from a clown like yourself.

Better put your big boy panties on, this election day is going to be painful for you snowflakes.

Kids across America have Pet Rocks that are Smarter than You.

18 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

News from Maricopa county 20% of the voting machines are not working….causing long wait times. Hopefully everyone stays in line and has patience.

Democrat controlled B.S! They are going to muck up this whole election  like they do everything else.

Our voting system is a Freaking Joke! Period!

Do you trust the liberal party?

the party that celebrates murdering babies

the party that allows criminals to run rampant, loot, burn and take over cities

the party that wants open borders so more drugs,terrorist and gangs can enter our country

the party that can’t describe a woman

the party that supports the racist BLM

the party behind covid.

the party that elected Biden who was called a racist by his own vp and is clearly cognitively delayed

the party that says parents are domestic terrorist

the party that wants to rename a pedophile to MAPS

And that’s just a snapshot….

so I’m supposed to trust them and the media.

if someone is willing to kill a baby without a blink then what’s stopping them from stealing an election.

People who put trust in said people are the real FOOLs