Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

1 hour ago, baddog said:

People can’t be suffering. We have the Biden family taking care of all of us.

Cant speak for others but I'm not suffering, and if I'm being honest in the last year I've done better than I ever have thank God! I know that's not everyone's situation so I can only speak for myself... but I'm also no scared to work and don't look for for government handouts or to make it better for me JS

2 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Cant speak for others but I'm not suffering, and if I'm being honest in the last year I've done better than I ever have thank God! I know that's not everyone's situation so I can only speak for myself... but I'm also no scared to work and don't look for for government handouts or to make it better for me JS

I’m doing ok. 71 and still working. I still have concerns for everyone else and keep up with our positioning in the world. We are a laughing stock when we should be showing, by example, how to act human and to show what being an American is all about. Biden cares about no one but himself and his family.

Honestly the last 20 years I have not struggled. I have noticed $150 at Wal-Mart does look like less stuff in the shopping cart. You are probably like me and a10% increase in overall cost may not be a big deal to you. It's the people making minimum wage or lower end of the pay scales that are feeling it a lot harder. Credit card debt is increasing as well as interest rates in general. Mortgage rates are 7ish and a new construction 1000 sq ft house in Hardin county is 200K plus(that is shocking to me) 

to many people, time are very tough

35 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Honestly the last 20 years I have not struggled. I have noticed $150 at Wal-Mart does look like less stuff in the shopping cart. You are probably like me and a10% increase in overall cost may not be a big deal to you. It's the people making minimum wage or lower end of the pay scales that are feeling it a lot harder. Credit card debt is increasing as well as interest rates in general. Mortgage rates are 7ish and a new construction 1000 sq ft house in Hardin county is 200K plus(that is shocking to me) 

to many people, time are very tough

Since when do we care about minimum wage or low paying job folks? When that discussion is brought up its always that's not a career or whatever! Now we're worried about them lol... can't have it both ways

8 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Since when do we care about minimum wage or low paying job folks? When that discussion is brought up its always that's not a career or whatever! Now we're worried about them lol... can't have it both ways

Can't recall seeing anyone claim they don't care about minimum wage workers, that discussion comes up when some want to increase the minimum wage to $15 / hr so someone could possibly support a family.  That has proved to be a business / job killer, the minimum wage was never intended to support a family, it was for kids, students and part time employees.

Hippy is correct, this economy hurts the folks making lower salaries that have 3 kids at home and their grocery bill has skyrocketed, not to mention trying to buy a home.

LOL.....you just don't want to agree......I never said I was worried about them, I said THAT is the people who are most hurt by this economy......

You are correct tho.....if your career goal is to be a fry cook a McDonalds......don't complain about your pay

17 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Folks making $65K a year are struggling too. Which equates to more than $31/hr. Don't act like you think current costs and the economy are favorable for the every day middle class family.

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

I'd be very wary of these polls. I have it on good authority that a bunch of Democrats are "fake" crossing over in these polls to make Trump look good, thus to make sure he stays the Republican nominee. I haven't heard any numbers yet on how many Republicans are "fake" crossing over to make sure Biden stays the Democrat nominee, but sources say none are participating in this strategy. I'm guessing my sources are not very reliable...even though they have impeccable credentials according to the DNC.

Kangaroo court fail:  Trump tops Joebama in Pennsylvania!

From the article:  "

"Pennsylvania, a state that certified President Joe Biden the winner in 2020, is looking like Trump Country, according to the latest NPR/Marist poll.

This poll of 1,181 registered voters in Pennsylvania was 

This is the hidden content, please
 June 3-6, 2024, days after a kangaroo court in Manhattan turned former President Donald Trump into a convicted felon (for now).

The beauty of this poll is that it shows nothing’s changed. While this is the first NPR/Marist poll of Pennsylvania, it still shows Trump leading His Fraudulency by two points, 47 to 45 percent, which is perfectly in line with all the pre-phony-conviction 

out of Pennsylvania.

So what we have here is yet another poll that says Joe Biden and the Democrat Party burned down the American justice system for no reason."

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I am wary of the independent and undecided voters. I'm afraid the felony convictions (as spurious as they are) will have a negative affect on Trump, no matter what the polls show right now.

I hear ya.  Under normal circumstances I feel you would have a point.  But,  I feel people are not as stupid as the Dems thinks they are.  Americans see the bogus charges for what they are.  They see that Trump never had a conviction before he ran for President and now after he ran he has 91 convictions.  But the Dems are in a tight spot.  This lawfare is not working.  All the attacks before did not work.  So, what do they have left?  They have a doddering old fool.  They put a silly cackler in as VP to have Joebama impeachment proof.  So, how would they get rid JoeBama and bypass the cackler?  There only hope, as I see it, is that Joebama wins and a week after inauguration he resigns and then look what happens!  This is the only way out I see for them.  Not sure if the debates are going to happen, but if they do, it'll be interesting to see how bad JoeBama really is.  It must be bad, though, because they won't release the interview tapes from the Hurr report.  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

But,  I feel people are not as stupid as the Dems thinks they are.  Americans see the bogus charges for what they are. 

I get your point. But people are pretty stupid. If you're getting your news from the legacy media, you don't know anything about the charges being bogus...

18 minutes ago, Reagan said:

“I’m Like Speechless”: CNN’s Harry Enten Says Trump Is “Careening Towards a Historic Performance” With Black Voters!

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood     Again, if it's over 18%, the Dem party is over!  And I think that might be on the lower end!

So NOW you think CNN is a reliable* source?  

(*only if I like what they're saying)