Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

But what if they can't finish hand-counting on the day of the election?  More crying from the losers, that's what.  

If I'm not mistaken Florida was able to do it.  It's election day.  Not week or month!  When it's not working for you then you stop the vote count.  I heard they all stopped at the same time.  Also, it's my understanding that the vote stop was the first in American history for Presidential elections.  

I’m going to say this as I’m sure many here have at least thought it. I don’t think this is a walk in the park for DJT, the presumptive nominee. He better pick a good running, mate, and he better hope Joe Biden keeps screwing up. This will be closer than we think. For those who have not considered that this race may be close, takeoff the rose colored glasses.

26 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m going to say this as I’m sure many here have at least thought it. I don’t think this is a walk in the park for DJT, the presumptive nominee. He better pick a good running, mate, and he better hope Joe Biden keeps screwing up. This will be closer than we think. For those who have not considered that this race may be close, takeoff the rose colored glasses.

DJT looked great at that first debate when compared to Biden-and Biden wasn’t punching back. Despite that Trump is still only leading by a point or two in most polls… and well within the margin of error.  We ought to be asking ourselves “why did we nominate a guy who’s in a dead heat with a potato?” I suspect that we’ll have a new Dem nominee in August, and unless their choice is so egregious as to infuriate democrat/undecided voters who are being forced to support a nominee who wasn’t selected by the voters, but rather the DNC… we’ll have a new President elected in November. People don’t want Biden, but they don’t want Trump, either. Give the masses an alternative to these two and they’ll take it. 

And I wouldn’t count out Harris. The fact that Trump had to take 10 days off of the campaign trail after the debate is concerning-he’s an old dude. 

The fact that Biden is a terrible choice doesn’t change the fact that Trump is an equally terrible choice to anybody that’s not rocking some of Trump’s merch. 

44 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

DJT looked great at that first debate when compared to Biden-and Biden wasn’t punching back. Despite that Trump is still only leading by a point or two in most polls… and well within the margin of error.  We ought to be asking ourselves “why did we nominate a guy who’s in a dead heat with a potato?” I suspect that we’ll have a new Dem nominee in August, and unless their choice is so egregious as to infuriate democrat/undecided voters who are being forced to support a nominee who wasn’t selected by the voters, but rather the DNC… we’ll have a new President elected in November. People don’t want Biden, but they don’t want Trump, either. Give the masses an alternative to these two and they’ll take it. 

And I wouldn’t count out Harris. The fact that Trump had to take 10 days off of the campaign trail after the debate is concerning-he’s an old dude. 

The fact that Biden is a terrible choice doesn’t change the fact that Trump is an equally terrible choice to anybody that’s not rocking some of Trump’s merch. 

The old saying, when the other side is imploding/destroying themselves you get out of the way and let them.  This is what he was doing.  Excellent strategy!

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s the problem, the “masses” can’t seem to make the best choice for the country, they’re either voting for what the government will give them or voting on emotion, not results.

There’s no disputing this and it’s not gonna get any better.

On 7/13/2024 at 9:35 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

The fact that Trump had to take 10 days off of the campaign trail after the debate is concerning-he’s an old dude. 

You know as well as I do, his silence was intentional to let Biden receive the spotlight to sink himself. It was a smart move, imo.

Two things I’m thinking- initial polls are showing no change in polling since the attempt on trump’s life this weekend. But that’s also the same response after Biden’s disastrous debate. It seems like both sides are so entrenched that NOTHING is moving the needle. I believe that Trump’s choice for VP didn’t do anything to gain new votes-it’s just tossing a bone to Trump voters and ignoring the undecideds and/or Dems who are second guessing their own ticket. This thing is going to come down to the wire. 

It also concerns me that all of the momentum is going Trump’s way 3 and a half months out. Every year in an October there’s an NFL team or two that looks unbeatable- and they either miss the playoff or get blown out in the first round. 3 and a half months is a lifetime, politically speaking.  Every time somebody yells “Trump Train” or “Too Big to Rig” it just steels the resolve of people who don’t want Trump to be elected. It would be really smart of Trump and his followers to tone it down and try to lull the other side to sleep. 

If it looks unwinnable, the Ds will adjust, no doubt. It would be really smart to rein in the BS while it looks like you’re slightly ahead. 

Just saw the latest:  Trump up 4 in New Mexico.  Up 4 in Minnesota.  Up 2 in Virginia.  Up in New Hampshire (can't remember the points).  If he wins what's expected, and he wins Nevada, Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina, he'll be at 268.  This is where JD Vance comes in. Trump will win Pennsylvania which will put him over the top.  If he sweeps other northern States, we are possibly looking at ~341 electoral votes! Landslide!!

Trump 2024 -- Too Big To Rig!!