Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

34 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Very well could be. Just thought it was amusing since it's a contrast to what Reagan has been posting and it came from Fox News.

Harris poll was the poll everyone watched back in the day. My question was a play on words. I can’t believe they are that close. Harris can’t run on issues or policies. 

• 2 weeks later...

Electoral count based on latest polls:  

President Trump:        305

Coup-Mala                 233

Mark Mitchell head pollster for Rasmussen polling said Coup-Mala is NOT winning.  The polls that say she is have not been updated since 8-4.  They wondered why.  Maybe they said when they get results they like they keep them.  

Rasmussen's "latest" polling of "likely voters", this is the key, has Trump at 49% to Coup-Mala at 44%.  I put an emphasis on likely voters.  Because when the other side wants to inflate one side they use "registered voters."  I noticed the 5 or 6 polls that had Coup-Mala in the lead, maybe with the exception of 1, were registered voters NOT likely voters.  

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum

18 minutes ago, Reagan said:

“I Wear My Trump Hat Every Day” – Muhammad Ali’s Former Wife is Voting for Trump and She Doesn’t Care What You Think About It!

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum

40% of the country really, REALLY want Trump to be next President. 

The problem is that 50%+ want anybody but Trump to be the President. He can’t win.

And I highly doubt that Dr Ali’s endorsement moves the needle.

”SHE DOES?!!! I guess ima change my vote to Trump, then” said no one, ever. 

Tell me this doesn't describe Reagan to a "T."

Why would Trump and his allies spread a false claim about attendance at a rally that was 

? In part because many elements of Trump’s base have embraced rejections of basic reality (like the existence of “mules”) for years. In part, it’s confirmation bias, with partisans being 
 when it supports their preexisting beliefs. But in part, it’s because Trump and his allies are already eagerly raising questions about the reliability of measures of Harris’s support — and by extension, the reliability of the results in November.