Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

25 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Cliff Maloney: Democrats ‘Hemorrhaging’ in Pennsylvania; Donald Trump Can Win!  From the article:  "Democrats are “hemorrhaging” in Pennsylvania, and former President Donald Trump can win if Republicans motivate low-propensity GOP voters to cast their ballots, Cliff Maloney, heading up the Pennsylvania Chase, said during an appearance on Breitbart News Saturday, noting that Democrats are not boasting the figures they did in 2020."  

Is this so hard to believe?  What does Kommiela Harris actually have to offer.  It's my understanding all Trump has to do is win these swing States:  Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Georgia and he wins.

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl  @UT alum  @CardinalBacker  @HuntersLaptop2028          What say you?!

Too Big To Rig!

Don’t ask me about anything published or otherwise spread by Breitbart.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2024 at 1:41 AM, Reagan said:

CNN Admits Trump Favorite to Win!  68% Electoral College Edge as DEI hire Harris Hits Rock Bottom!  Latest Rasmussen poll has Trump with a 7 point lead.  Also, Trump is winning 40% of the black vote in New York!  New York could get interesting! 

@UT alum  @CardinalBacker  @HuntersLaptop2028        What say you?!  

BS. Fake news.

From the article:  

"The RealClearPolitics (RCP) average polls of swing states currently show former President Trump leading in all seven.

And by “all seven,” I mean the seven states commonly regarded as the ones still up for grabs that will decide who becomes our next president: Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin."

@UT alum  @CardinalBacker  @HuntersLaptop2028

Trump 2024!

From the article: 

early a decade into his career in politics, Donald Trump has consistently argued that his potential rivals shouldn’t be permitted to stand between him and power. In October 2015, for example, the Republican said 

shouldn’t be “allowed” to run for president. In February 2016, Trump said 
 was “not allowed” to run for president, either. A month later, the future president said 
 shouldn’t have been “allowed” to run against him in a GOP primary.

Ahead of Election Day 2020, Trump said 
 shouldn’t have been “allowed” to run for president. In July 2024, he said 
 shouldn’t be “allowed” to run, either.

Four months later, as 

noted, the former president insisted that the Democratic vice president should now be “forced off” the campaign trail.

In a Thursday post on his Truth Social platform, former President Donald Trump argued that Vice President Kamala Harris “should be investigated and forced off the Campaign,” thereby allowing President Joe Biden “to take back his rightful place” at the top of the Democratic ticket. Trump did not specify what he believes Harris — who became the Republican’s rival in the White House race after Biden dropped his reelection bid this summer — should be investigated for.

He really is kinda going off the ledge.  Sounds more and more like sleepy Joe every interview.  Rambling, nonsensical claims, often a lack of substance.  The good news is if he wins I think Vance would be okay if they have to shut Trump down.  Kinda funny watching the left get to use the same playbook that Trump used against Biden the last 4 years.

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

He really is kinda going off the ledge.  Sounds more and more like sleepy Joe every interview.  Rambling, nonsensical claims, often a lack of substance.  The good news is if he wins I think Vance would be okay if they have to shut Trump down.

He was on Fox and Friends this morning. I cringe on some things he says, but I don't think his mind is going.....I think  all of that is be design

1 minute ago, thetragichippy said:

He was on Fox and Friends this morning. I cringe on some things he says, but I don't think his mind is going.....I think  all of that is be design

I can deal with the brashness being by design, as much as I don't like it.  But I can't imagine trying to intentionally look like your facilities are diminishing.

Trump doesn’t require “handlers”. Kamala shouldn’t be allowed to run. Her entire presence is the result of a coup. Funny how that’s not an issue with the left. No one has penned legislation to have her removed from the polls. Funny….