Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

Does everyone realize that Hillary had 6 people show up at Jefferson County Airport when she was running for president? And she was supposed to kick Trump’s arse. I really think Kamala’s poll numbers and rally crowds are skewed. 
Why hasn’t Kamala held a news conference? Why will she only debate Trump once? She can’t cackle her way into correct answers because she has no platform.

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

I wonder which candidate believes this now?  Trump or Hide-A-Way Harris?

@Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood  @HuntersLaptop2028

You’re just gonna pretend like this never happened?

This is the hidden content, please

Out of all 46 Presidents, only TWO added more to our debt than DJT. 

He was horrible for the country and our future. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re just gonna pretend like this never happened?

This is the hidden content, please

Out of all 46 Presidents, only TWO added more to our debt than DJT. 

He was horrible for the country and our future. 

It’s okay man, he can rack up the credit card bill as much as he wants because he knows if he blames the next guy.. his worshippers will believe it (and they obviously do)

I’m not a fan of Joe Biden, never have been and never will be, but to tell the American people that our democracy is in trouble (under attack) if Trump is elected, turn around and force Biden out of the running and insert a potential communist as the Democratic nominee is so ironic and as undemocratic as anything I can come up with. Of course the left’s worshipping followers will not even notice…..or care.

51 minutes ago, baddog said:

I’m not a fan of Joe Biden, never have been and never will be, but to tell the American people that our democracy is in trouble (under attack) if Trump is elected, turn around and force Biden out of the running and insert a potential communist as the Democratic nominee is so ironic and as undemocratic as anything I can come up with. Of course the left’s worshipping followers will not even notice…..or care.

53% of Americans are fine with it… the only people upset with it had no intentions of voting dem, anyways. It’s just Trump’s boys getting upset that Kamala’s about to fold Trump’s clothes with Trump still in ‘em. 

I never heard any Dem say “hey… I think I’d like to run for President now that Biden stepped out.”  Have you?

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

53% of Americans are fine with it… the only people upset with it had no intentions of voting dem, anyways. It’s just Trump’s boys getting upset that Kamala’s about to fold Trump’s clothes with Trump still in ‘em. 

I never heard any Dem say “hey… I think I’d like to run for President now that Biden stepped out.”  Have you?

Politics is foreign to this crowd. Been following a liar too long. The Democratic Party’s main objective is to deny Trump another run at our Constitution. There was no time for squabbling. Everything was done in accordance with Party rules. The Crybaby-in-Chief is just mad because he’s gotten outsmarted politically, and now he knows he’s gonna lose and have to go to jail. 

22 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Politics is foreign to this crowd. Been following a liar too long. The Democratic Party’s main objective is to deny Trump another run at our Constitution. There was no time for squabbling. Everything was done in accordance with Party rules. The Crybaby-in-Chief is just mad because he’s gotten outsmarted politically, and now he knows he’s gonna lose and have to go to jail. 

What an idiot. How did Trump ever attack our Constitution? A blabbermouth simply spews out crapola hoping someone will lap it up. I believe nothing you say because it is derived from hate. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

What an idiot. How did Trump ever attack our Constitution? A blabbermouth simply spews out crapola hoping someone will lap it up. I believe nothing you say because it is derived from hate. 

Got some bad news for you baddog..

>  A blabbermouth simply spews out crapola hoping someone will lap it up.

This… applies to you. Trump is the blabbermouth and you are the easily fooled peon lapping it up 

• 2 weeks later...