McDuffie compared to Beasley??? No comparison!!!

Guest gladiator2

Guest gladiator2

Whoever made the comment that McDuffie is comparable to Beasley from WOS needs to have their head examined.This no disrespect to the kid because he played his heart out. I really expected to see some extremely dangerous kid on the field tonight but all that I seen was him slip out of a few tackles and end up with about a little over 100 total yards of offense and half of it was padded by a failed last minute drive. He really did not have any help and was running for his life all night. As I stated going into the game one player would not beat us and I was right. I truly believe that every one of our teams in 22-4a would have won this game. BH must have a horrible defense. We played about as bad as we could play in the first half and this was not a game!!!

Whoever made the comment that McDuffie is comparable to Beasley from WOS needs to have their head examined.This no disrespect to the kid because he played his heart out. I really expected to see some extremely dangerous kid on the field tonight but all that I seen was him slip out of a few tackles and end up with about a little over 100 total yards of offense and half of it was padded by a failed last minute drive. He really did not have any help and was running for his life all night. As I stated going into the game one player would not beat us and I was right. I truly believe that every one of our teams in 22-4a would have won this game. BH must have a horrible defense. We played about as bad as we could play in the first half and this was not a game!!!

Why would you make a foolish comment about a kid that has a full ride to Missouri? He was the Chron. player of the week two or three times and did not have much help tonight. Is it his fault that six of his buds were hurt tonight including another d-1 rb Lester Bush? Look you won the game so stop berating a fine athlete.

Why would you make a foolish comment about a kid that has a full ride to Missouri? He was the Chron. player of the week two or three times and did not have much help tonight. Is it his fault that six of his buds were hurt tonight including another d-1 rb Lester Bush? Look you won the game so stop berating a fine athlete.

MCGAFFIE not McDuffie. He just doesn't have the talent surrounding him. Give him a break. He took his licks and kept right on playing.

Guest gladiator2

I never berated the kid. Go back and read what I posted and I said some of the same things each of you touched on. What I was saying was that he is not a comparison to Beasley as some one else said. I believe that Beasley plays for Texas and I could not see this kid playing for UT. I'm not one to bash kid's, I was making a statement a couple people who thought that GP WOULD WIN THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS ONE PLAYER. I did not hear all of these excuses before the prediction was made. As for as being named player of the week, that is a great job on his part but be realistic and look at the competition that he played against (BH). As I stated before the games were ever played that is a weak district, as you can tell by the 3 combined scores from Friday night. I'm never one to hoot and jump up and down about PNG winning a game, I call things the way I see them. I made comments last week about how good of a football team that Dayton has and people from Crosby doubted that. I am a true sports fan and I call it like I see it and if it offends people than don't read it. You have a choice, I read a bunch of garbage. So what I am saying read and understand a post before you try and call someone out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4