Local Murders

bullets13

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

This is the hidden content, please

i remember when she disappeared.  Hard to believe she was buried on her boyfriend’s property the whole time 

I read a few articles that said they found evidence. This article (and probably others that I missed) finally confirmed for me that they found her remains. That is likely terrible but at the same time great for the family.

The article said they got an evidentiary search warrant. Aren’t all warrants for evidence?

I have asked that before but it is sometimes an interesting point of law. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I read a few articles that said they found evidence. This article (and probably others that I missed) finally confirmed for me that they found her remains. That is likely terrible but at the same time great for the family.

The article said they got an evidentiary search warrant. Aren’t all warrants for evidence?

I have asked that before but it is sometimes an interesting point of law. 

I read somewhere, maybe FB comments, so it might not be true....BUT, I read a crime show team did a segment in the recent past and they sent an investigation team out.  They noticed the carport supports were buried in the concrete driveway, suggesting the concrete was poured after the carport was put up......made them think it was poured to hide the body. 

On 6/14/2024 at 1:17 PM, bullets13 said:

This is the hidden content, please

i remember when she disappeared.  Hard to believe she was buried on her boyfriend’s property the whole time 

I initially had some ill thoughts about this article and case.  I was stating that our local authorities were pouring resources into a 25 year cold case when there are recent cases where people are missing are recent unsolved murders.  But seeing this play out with the evidence and such, I have a sense of satisfaction.  I would like to apologize to those authorities on behalf of myself and the others that shared my sentiments.  

On 6/21/2024 at 6:53 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I initially had some ill thoughts about this article and case.  I was stating that our local authorities were pouring resources into a 25 year cold case when there are recent cases where people are missing are recent unsolved murders.  But seeing this play out with the evidence and such, I have a sense of satisfaction.  I would like to apologize to those authorities on behalf of myself and the others that shared my sentiments.  

Sounds like they got some really good info on the case that led them to this point.  It’s a shame it took this long for the person with information to come forward.  This guy should’ve been put away a long time ago 

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Sounds like they got some really good info on the case that led them to this point.  It’s a shame it took this long for the person with information to come forward.  This guy should’ve been put away a long time ago 

Just another Beaumont thu*, right @BMTSoulja1