Local Murders

bullets13

37 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

This is the hidden content, please

opposite of the one I just posted.  Happened in bmt, but dumped elsewhere 

The article twice says he was charged with first degree capital murder.

So is it first degree murder or capital murder? 

9 hours ago, tvc184 said:

The article twice says he was charged with first degree capital murder.

So is it first degree murder or capital murder? 

Just some reporter trying to sensationalize with lots of buzzwords. I would guess with a fetus and the mother being murdered, it could be a capital offense?

8 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Just some reporter trying to sensationalize with lots of buzzwords. I would guess with a fetus and the mother being murdered, it could be a capital offense?

It could be….

Capital Murder can be more than one death in a single incident (like here) OR a child under 10 years old (like here).

In Texas life begins at conception so killing an unborn child is Capital Murder. (except as a medical procedure)

Depending on the evidence, murder during a kidnapping is Capital Murder. (and a few other things)

9 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

t could be….

Capital Murder can be more than one death in a single incident (like here) OR a child under 10 years old (like here).

In Texas life begins at conception so killing an unborn child is Capital Murder. (except as a medical procedure)

I knew those to be true, and that's why I assumed that the charge was capital murder. Like I said, "First degree capital murder" probably just sounded way more catchy to the reporter.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Makes you wonder out of all the places to dump the body they chose Vidor.  Makes me think his intention was to make this into a hate crime based on Vidor’s history… 

could be.  not sure what he was thinking letting his wife go.  Gotta assume she's the one that turned him in.

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

could be.  not sure what he was thinking letting his wife go.  Gotta assume she's the one that turned him in.

Maybe he threatened her and thought it would suffice.  But it may not be good for here since he's still at large...

I am reasonably certain that she is singing like a canary.

Everyone can come up with pretty much the same scenario  

She had a boyfriend so he was probably the love in her life at that moment. Not only did the husband kill the boyfriend, he apparently made her fire a few rounds into his body also. Talk about terrorizing her (assuming that’s what happened) by forcing her to shoot a guy that she was having a relationship with. Then forcing her to help dump the guy’s body.

Maybe the surprising part is him letting her go… if that’s what happened.

So from his perspective, his wife is separated from him (deductive reasoning) and is probably living with another guy, he committed Capital Murder (Murder during a Burglary) and Kidnapping and if caught he will never walk the Earth as a free man again.

His woman he loved left him, he committed a capital offense and will never be free again, so his life is effectively over.

He might be arrested without incident or even go down in a blaze of glory. It would not shock me however if he has no longer on this Earth and no one will see him alive again.

On 8/19/2024 at 11:46 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Makes you wonder out of all the places to dump the body they chose Vidor.  Makes me think his intention was to make this into a hate crime based on Vidor’s history… 

I figure it’s because if you’ve ever driven through Vidor, you might think “Who would even notice”. 😬

On 8/20/2024 at 1:09 AM, tvc184 said:

I am reasonably certain that she is singing like a canary.

Everyone can come up with pretty much the same scenario  

She had a boyfriend so he was probably the love in her life at that moment. Not only did the husband kill the boyfriend, he apparently made her fire a few rounds into his body also. Talk about terrorizing her (assuming that’s what happened) by forcing her to shoot a guy that she was having a relationship with. Then forcing her to help dump the guy’s body.

Maybe the surprising part is him letting her go… if that’s what happened.

So from his perspective, his wife is separated from him (deductive reasoning) and is probably living with another guy, he committed Capital Murder (Murder during a Burglary) and Kidnapping and if caught he will never walk the Earth as a free man again.

His woman he loved left him, he committed a capital offense and will never be free again, so his life is effectively over.

He might be arrested without incident or even go down in a blaze of glory. It would not shock me however if he has no longer on this Earth and no one will see him alive again.

He turned himself in.

On 8/20/2024 at 2:41 PM, SmashMouth said:

I figure it’s because if you’ve ever driven through Vidor, you might think “Who would even notice”. 😬

I can afford to buy a house in Vidor.  

I just can’t afford all of the junk cars and old appliances I’d have to have in the front yard if I want to fit in, lol.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I can afford to buy a house in Vidor.  

I just can’t afford all of the junk cars and old appliances I’d have to have in the front yard if I want to fit in, lol.  

You're doing it all wrong CB. You have to steal those things (which you would then sell for your meth habit). People think it's just junk in those yards. It's actually inventory.

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 

Family is on Facebook saying he didn’t do anything.  He didn’t have a chainsaw.  But if he did, it’s because he’s a professional tree cutter.  No word on who hired him to cut trees at his own house in the dark 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Family is on Facebook saying he didn’t do anything.  He didn’t have a chainsaw.  But if he did, it’s because he’s a professional tree cutter.  No word on who hired him to cut trees at his own house in the dark 

When my partner (that you certainly know) had to use deadly force, the bogus claims came out almost immediately. 

It was all caught on two cameras and anyone viewing it could see that the claims were complete nonsense. That doesn’t stop the claims. 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I have lots of thoughts about it, but don’t really want to get into arguments with family members on Facebook who just lost a loved one. 

That is why I don’t usually comment. Sometimes I want to use the laughing emoji at some stupid comments but then people think that I am laughing at a family member being killed. Even if completely lawful I would never laugh at a family’s loss. 

Some comments are screaming to be called out though.

In one interview with the family on local media, a family member said that the deceased did have a chainsaw and it was “on”, etc.

Then in the comments a couple of people said, there was no chainsaw. Okay, the family member who was mad at the police, lied in order to agree with them?

As with Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO… all of the claims of hands up-don’t shoot, turned out to be “I heard”.

Rumors become facts and facts become false accusations. 

25 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

That is why I don’t usually comment. Sometimes I want to use the laughing emoji at some stupid comments but then people think that I am laughing at a family member being killed. Even if completely lawful I would never laugh at a family’s loss. 

Some comments are screaming to be called out though.

In one interview with the family on local media, a family member said that the deceased did have a chainsaw and it was “on”, etc.

Then in the comments a couple of people said, there was no chainsaw. Okay, the family member who was mad at the police, lied in order to agree with them?

As with Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO… all of the claims of hands up-don’t shoot, turned out to be “I heard”.

Rumors become facts and facts become false accusations. 

a neighbor posted videos of his body on facebook talking about how the police shot him for no reason.  he "didn't have a chainsaw".  the lighting is poor, but in the video there's something on the ground next to his body that kinda looks like a chainsaw.  the family also provided three pictures of the victim to kfdm that they posted, and in every one of them he's holding a beer.  I'm no detective, but what do you think the odds are that he was a bit inebriated when he did whatever he did saturday night?

31 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

a neighbor posted videos of his body on facebook talking about how the police shot him for no reason.  he "didn't have a chainsaw".  the lighting is poor, but in the video there's something on the ground next to his body that kinda looks like a chainsaw.  the family also provided three pictures of the victim to kfdm that they posted, and in every one of them he's holding a beer.  I'm no detective, but what do you think the odds are that he was a bit inebriated when he did whatever he did saturday night?

We have no real answers for the case yet but that is often a recurring theme.