Zavalla Tournment Info/Dec 6-8

KFDM COOP

Brookeland has a shot this year!!! they are 4-1 with a 101-94 lose to Laneville..but should have won Laneville was out rebounding them...and was making 3 from half court!!! but if they would have had there big man most likely they would have won!!

but Trinity,Newton,Kennard,Central should also be contenders for this one!!

My Prediction Brookeland and Newton playing in championship game!!

But not sure depends on how brackets work out!!

Never know how the brackets will fall but I wouldn't bet against a Warren-Kelly final.Newton may not have there basketball legs under them yet but everyone else will be catching up with the all bball schools.Diboll will also have a pretty solid club.Gotta be honest,I have never seen Kennard so I can't comment on them.I have seen the rest of these clubs alot over the past summer and last season.This will be a pretty good tournament.

I have watched Woden for years, even made the trip to Austin with them... I have not been around much in the last few years but know that they graduated alot of talent last year. I predict that they will be down for a few years.....but then again they are Woden and seem to reload every year. Hope to see them at the Zavalla tourney. It is always a great tourney with some great b-ball.

BucketSitR

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    RVLife
    Newest Member
    RVLife