2023 Dallas Cowboys

20 hours ago, Right99JOH said:

Everyone does have expectations, it's just that the cowboys and their fans are the world's worst at claiming a super bowl win before the season even kicks off.  

In case you’re unaware, the Texans are out of the playoffs. No Super Bowl. 

21 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

In case you’re unaware, the Texans are out of the playoffs. No Super Bowl. 

In case you're unaware, the cowboys were out of the playoffs and super bowl before the season started!... AGAIN!

• 7 months later...

I think is is safe to say that the Cowboys have the worst secondary in the NFL. They raved about # 21 last week. He is not good at all. # 7 is probably the most overrated DB I have seen in the NFL. The entire defense is poor. Offensively they do not have much of a running game. 9-8 season possibly!

Jones pays all this money to Prescott, Lamb, and Parsons and they are just not that good

I don’t think Parsons made 1 tackle against the Saints. Your typical Prescott - throw interceptions or 2 yard passes when it is 3rd and 11 or 4rh and 9 and Lamb is lazy. Jogs on most of his routes and won’t block for anyone

As long as Jones owns the Cowboys they will not make it to a Super Bowl again

Along with having the worst $200+ million quarterback in the league. That is the worst deal I think any team has ever made. Dak hasn't done anything to deserve what he got and backed it up today. You get paid like that and you better put points on the board every time you hit the field, Have at least a 90% pass completion rating and not throw any interceptions and no fumbles. Now he is for sure the most over rated QB in the league. You can say what you want about his stats and all but stats don't win playoff games and Super Bowls.He has proved that many times. That playoff game last year was the worst debacale ever. He said it's not about the money. I didn't hear him telling his agent to just get me signed as soon as possible regardless of the money.

It doesn’t appear that the Cowboys will make the playoffs this year. They possibly have the worst defense in the NFL. offensively they have no running game, Prescott is not very good and Lamb can’t even get open and if he does, he fumbles. The OL is also one of the worst in the NFL There is no doubt in my mind that they have the worst coached secondary in the NFL