1. NDNWarrior

NDNWarrior

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62

• I will say this, a 100% healthy Silsbee team probably doesn't lose by 32. They would still lose to Hitchcock. Those 4-5 missing pieces last night really showed itself. Tigers get a bye week and will definitely need it going into Hamshire-Fannett. Secondary will have to play better in that game.
    • I'm going to need @bullets13 to come in here and explain how Hitchcock is not 32 points better than Silsbee. He needs to give us the "what if's" and show how these two teams are much closer and the game was much closer than what the score showed. I just don't have that skill set to explain those type things. LOL
    • This is pretty spot on… but hey… I would’ve loved to have Rigdon in Bellville 😂😂 But regardless Bellville will be fine in district moving forward and won’t see a team of the caliber that they played in non district till the 3rd or 4th round honestly.. I think region 3 is a bit down overall this season. I did think the Bellville offense played better this week than they did vs Hitchcock. Either way getting to play teams in back to back weeks with D1 QBs and athletes only helps them
    • BC should’ve won 42-0. The muffed punt and at least two obvious missed PI calls kept it at 28. 
    • Rigdon makes Columbus extremely dangerous on offense.  Very tough runner that waits and then puts his foot in the ground and turns up field.  Ran through tackles.  QB Schobel was as advertised, but LB Schobel was the MVP in my opinion.  Columbus DL did what Celina did and got under the Bellville OL and cut them to create traffic in the interior and slow those plays down.  It doesnt help that Bellville does not look clean in the backfield: running into each other, almost fumbling numerous times on handoffs.  The loss of Hood to give a break for Murray is evident.  Bellville's busts in the secondary were brutal.  Its not like the DB was outran, they just weren't in position to make plays.   Pretty interesting strategy by Columbus by adding coaches with Varsity kids (and one with D1 offers to the roster for this run with the Schobels.
  • Topics