allright..............ROLL CALL

PNG1992

Guest tigersvoice

Us in Kville feel the same way its going to be cold and wet but we will be ready to play SETX FOOTBALL

Didn't have a notion that I would EVER be saying this, but, GO GET EM' WILDCATS.  After you beat 'em, tell 'em where they got it - District 21 AAA.

Guest tigersvoice

OOPS!  Sorry PN-G Indians.  I wasn't paying any attention to the thread title - was just giving some props to Kirbyville / who beat US by one point / in OUR house (you get the idea of how hard that is for me?).  Now, when it comes to the Indians, you guys should be thanking the Tigers for your "Break-out" game at Silsbee. ::)  Go play the way the Indians can and bring back the win.

Guest gladiator2

Headed to the airport and hopefully no delays and will be heading to the game. I just hope this don't turn out like a few years ago in the rain and cold in Nacogdoches. Go get'em INDIANS!! Rain,sleet,or snow you all know the Indian fans will be there in bunches!!!! And we welcome all SE TEXAS football fans!!!!!!! It's going to be a tough one but we've been here before as big underdogs in the playoffs and showed everyone what PRIDE,TRADITION, AND HEART will get you through!!!  GOING FOR THE SWEEP!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats