2024 WOS Mustangs

WOSdrummer99

8 hours ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Mustangs looking more better then last year but our WRs have to catch the ball defense looking better they had 2 turnovers tonight one for an interception and an fumble turn over had a couple of big hits to as well offense line needs a little more work I think if they fix these problems they have Mustangs will be alright defense was flying to the ball tonight they had 2 touchdowns call back but hay it is what it is Mustangs will be fine this year and I'm going to agree with AggiesAreWe they going to finish in 2 place in district 

Good news is I think this district will sweep their Bi district foes… 2nd place in district will give you the winner of the La Vega, China Spring, Lorena district (Barring upsets of course) in the second rounds and 3rd most likely gets Bellville. Long ways away I know and a ton of ball to be played but just something to discuss as the season goes! Glad the Stangs looked improved even if it was just a scrimmage vs Lumberton… You can still see things you like and improvements even if the other team isn’t that great. The Stangs have had a rough past couple years and even though they were bouncing us from the playoffs before that I hope they have a good season and improve!

21 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

As for WOS I believe now after tonight we’ll be better…energy/moral is wayyy up from the last couple years…Defense flying around,4 plus guys on every tackle! Should be a fun season with lots of opportunities for the players.

Really good to hear this news about the Mustangs playing good in the scrimmage game last night.