More voting fraud! Guess who?

Separation Scientist

17 hours ago, Reagan said:

Texas AG Ken Paxton executes search warrants in major Democratic county in election fraud probe!

This is the hidden content, please

@CardinalBacker  @UT alum    Again, WOW!

I’ll bet he inherits the tarnished MAGA crown. He’ll be your nominee in 2028. Checks all the boxes: Lies, cheats, steals.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Too bad this upsets folks more than Harris vowing to raise the corporate tax rate to 28%.

But it does.

not gonna lie, i was pretty upset with the result of the lies last election... hoping it doesn't happen again

On 8/21/2024 at 12:34 PM, Reagan said:

JoeBama/Coup-Mala Harris DOJ Asks SCOTUS To Keep Arizona From Requiring Proof Of Citizenship For 2024 Election!  Again, WOW!  Again -- Why?!

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028

Guess what? Supreme Court just upheld the lower court ruling. I guess now all Trump’s appointees are out to get him too. Onto the enemies list they go.

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Because people like you believe Trump’s lies. 

Take away trump and whatever he said.

there were plenty of red flags.

and the biggest one is the rap sheet liberals have.  They are for killing babies, open borders, giving taxpayer dollars to illegals, males playing female sports, not being able to define a woman, defund police to enable criminals etc etc etc. but OHHHhHH they won’t cheat.   Please spare me your TDS rants.  I don’t need “trumps lies” to see the writing on the wall.

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

I'll wait for your answer on why they did this.  

@CardinalBacker

You can’t find a shred of actual evidence that proves election fraud, but you CAN find concrete examples of Trump voters harassing election workers.  

That’s the problem with lying about election fraud like you do. The people who “cheated” have to be the election workers, right? Lies like the ones you repeat endanger innocent volunteers who do their job during every election cycle with honesty, fairness, and dignity. It’s a shame that trump’s lies have endangered their lies. 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

That’s the only mention of dead voters in Missouri I could find. I’d say league of women voters is a legit source. 

And I’d say even a quick glance at their core values shows they are heavily tilted to the left, which is probably why you consider them a legit source.

17 hours ago, Reagan said:

@UT alum   Thoughts?

@CardinalBacker    What say you?!    (Grin)

This twitter video is another clip from Tim pool, the social media influencer (traitor) who is under DOJ investigation for getting paid millions from a Russia backed company to post political propaganda online @bullets13

It obviously works on the lower info voters like Reagan who continue to share and repost everywhere they can 

“ooops I didn’t know who was paying me!!” Is their defense argument lol

41 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

This twitter video is another clip from Tim pool, the social media influencer (traitor) who is under DOJ investigation for getting paid millions from a Russia backed company to post political propaganda online @bullets13

It obviously works on the lower info voters like Reagan who continue to share and repost everywhere they can 

“ooops I didn’t know who was paying me!!” Is their defense argument lol

Source?