More voting fraud! Guess who?

Separation Scientist

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Would you like to bet $500.00 that Trump doesn't win? You keep saying that and at this moment Democrats are worried so much about not only Biden losing, bot only the Presidency, but the house and Senate, they are trying to force him out. 

I begged for anybody to make that type of wager months ago...  unfortunately, that contest is off the board since early voting has already started.  Practically. 

Don't get froggy just because ya boi had a good week or two, lol.  

Let's make it interesting.  Avatar bet?  Loser has to use the new President's image as their own personal avatar on this board?

51 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I begged for anybody to make that type of wager months ago...  unfortunately, that contest is off the board since early voting has already started.  Practically. 

Let's make it interesting.  Avatar bet?  Loser has to use the new President's image as their own personal avatar on this board?

Deal

52 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think the assignation attempt sealed the deal.  When Zuckerberg stated he is not endorsing anyone, but in the next sentence tells a reporter Trump getting shot in the face and standing up with fist in air is one of the most badazz things he has ever seen.......That's saying something.

28 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

that is the shortest response I believe I have ever seen you post.....lol

There’s been a couple…. 😎

I have also responded no. 🤣

Now for the long answer.

The 25A is basically an impeachment by other means. It’s faster and they don’t have to worry about justifying it.

If the VP says that the president cannot serve, if a majority of the president’s cabinet agrees (8 of 15), he is removed and the VP immediately is the president. 

If the president responds that they are full of crap to the Speaker of the House and the Senate equivalent, he immediately resumes the office of the president. 

If the VP and cabinet meet again and again agree, the VP again becomes the president.

In that case, as was your question, Congress has like 21 days to vote the president out of office by a 2/3 vote of both houses. If the vote fails or if not by the 21st day (I think), the president resumes the presidency and returns to office. 

• 3 weeks later...

Fulton County to Address Voter Fraud Issues in 2020 Election in Wednesday Special Hearing:

• GA State Election Board is discussing these issues, SEB2023-025, this morning

• Fulton county has been found to be in violation on multiple occasions

—— 17,852 votes counted with no ballot images

—— 20,713 original votes from tabulators out of thin air

—— 3,930 duplicates counted and inserted via intentional human intervention.

@CardinalBacker

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2024 at 5:13 AM, CardinalBacker said:

False. I can’t find a single article to corroborate this random tweet. 

And I’m sure Fox News’s attorneys would have done some digging before handing $787 million to Dominion last year for lying about Dominion’s voting machines. 

You are not going to like this!  HUGE VICTORY: Georgia Election Board Mandates Ballots Be Compared To Voter IDs — Counties Must Withhold Certification Until Fraud is Addressed.  Could this be admitting something?!  The NY Times is PO'ed.  That's a major tell!!

This is the hidden content, please

Nevada Supreme Court Delivers Blow to Democrats: Declines to Block Election Officials from Withholding Certification in Cases of Fraud! 

From the article:  

"The Nevada Supreme Court has dealt a major blow to the Democrats’ attempts to force the certification of potentially fraudulent election results.

The court dismissed a petition from the Nevada Secretary of State, Francisco Aguilar, that sought to compel the Washoe County Board of County Commissioners to immediately certify the results of a June primary election recount.

The case revolved around a recount in Washoe County, where discrepancies were reported."

@CardinalBacker   My, My!!

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

Nevada Supreme Court Delivers Blow to Democrats: Declines to Block Election Officials from Withholding Certification in Cases of Fraud! 

From the article:  

"The Nevada Supreme Court has dealt a major blow to the Democrats’ attempts to force the certification of potentially fraudulent election results.

The court dismissed a petition from the Nevada Secretary of State, Francisco Aguilar, that sought to compel the Washoe County Board of County Commissioners to immediately certify the results of a June primary election recount.

The case revolved around a recount in Washoe County, where discrepancies were reported."

Do you even read the articles that you post?

I’ll summarize… the Board had a largely ceremonial position of certifying the votes in an election and the three Republican commissioners refused to certify a D victory (voting 3-2 against certification) because they didn’t like the results. When pursued legally, they reconsidered and voted 4-1 to certify the election results. The state moved to block future boards from doing the same thing, and their Supreme Court felt that it would be preemptive to block future legitimate protests because of this particular fraudulent incident. 

But if you want to call that a win, lol.  

It’s going to be really sad that you’ve wasted so much of your life believing a lie. Think of all of the things you could have done… more time with family, making more for your retirement, getting in shape… but you’d rather sit in a dark room and brood over the 2020 and soon to be 2024 election losses by Trump. 

I feel bad for you and people who drank the Kool-aid.  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Do you even read the articles that you post?

I’ll summarize… the Board had a largely ceremonial position of certifying the votes in an election and the three Republican commissioners refused to certify a D victory (voting 3-2 against certification) because they didn’t like the results. When pursued legally, they reconsidered and voted 4-1 to certify the election results. The state moved to block future boards from doing the same thing, and their Supreme Court felt that it would be preemptive to block future legitimate protests because of this particular fraudulent incident. 

But if you want to call that a win, lol.  

It’s going to be really sad that you’ve wasted so much of your life believing a lie. Think of all of the things you could have done… more time with family, making more for your retirement, getting in shape… but you’d rather sit in a dark room and brood over the 2020 and soon to be 2024 election losses by Trump. 

I feel bad for you and people who drank the Kool-aid.  

Same could be said about you after Trump won the nomination, you have wasted so much time with your bluster about something that was not changing.

I would hate to guess how much time you have spent on here working to get the next democrat elected,

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Same could be said about you after Trump won the nomination, you have wasted so much time with your bluster about something that was not changing.

I would hate to guess how much time you have spent on here working to get the next democrat elected,

I’m just trying to get a decent person nominated  by the Rs next time. 

HATE isn’t the answer. 

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  

Gateway Pundit? That’s not news. It’s opinion, which I like a particular body part. Everybody’s got one.