BMTSoulja1

f150craig

All the thanks goes to you guys!  I have said it countless times on here . . . the support & enthusiasm for your team is unmatched and I must say, quite addictive.  It is gonna feel great to support the L-Train & cheer you guys on this Friday in Deer Park.  It wiill be an honor. 

;D ;D Thanks guys.  I just want to thank my hands...for typing this much about Lumberton.  I wanna give shouts out to....<blah, blah, blah>  ;D ;D  I'm just thrilled.  No, but honestly, these boys need this type of enthusiasm.  This may be all they need to get them from game to game.  This is a good team, and are proving some one, somebody, wrong each week this year.  Keep it going, fellas!

Guest WeedBegone

congrats BMTSoulja1 ---we enjoyed having you support the BROOK also.  Looking forward to seeing you get back with your JAGS next year.  You may suffer from selective amnesia when all our teams line up against them however.

My Jags will be ok.  We have these kind of years.  Ever since before we came to 4a.  Last year of 5a, we were 1-9.  A competitive 1-9.  two years in a row, 8-2 seasons one of which was a third round game.  2004 was a horrible 1-9 that started getting better later in the district.  Then we reeled off the District title and two rounds deep.  This year believe it or not was expected.  Next year, look for big things.  Hopefully slaying Brook!!! ;D ;D

You know BMTSoulja1 you have been speaking highly of this team since before the season ever started. You were the first person I heard make a statement about this team being a hard hitting helmet splitting team. I too would like to thank you for your support.

Yea, me and a PN-G fan sat at the scrimmage and we were impressed. 

Your welcome to all!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43