4A D2 Region 3 2024

7 hours ago, old guy 71 said:

Just my opinion, but I think Sealy is gonna give Bellville some trouble, they might be the team that surprises everybody. 

Giddings will be much better, but they don't have the skill kids to compete with the Bellvilles of the world. They use to, but not anymore, demographics now, and based on what's in the elementary level, not so good.  Rumer has it, HC didnt get renewed, and that could be good or bad, depending on your way of thinking? 

I mean anything is better than last years Sealy vs Bellville game as far as Sealy’s performance is concerned… but barring injuries Bellville should win that game by a scores… lot can happen between now and then…

On 7/28/2024 at 2:46 PM, BBfan061 said:

I mean anything is better than last years Sealy vs Bellville game as far as Sealy’s performance is concerned… but barring injuries Bellville should win that game by a scores… lot can happen between now and then…

Sealy doesn’t have a RB, an OL, or team speed.   Their coaching staff had a lot of turnover.   Falling backwards into the playoffs last year bought Finley at least 2 more years.  He was out if he didn’t make it.  Team discipline is not important with this staff. Sealy won’t keep it remotely close against Bellville.  

11 hours ago, Speck430 said:

Sealy doesn’t have a RB, an OL, or team speed.   Their coaching staff had a lot of turnover.   Falling backwards into the playoffs last year bought Finley at least 2 more years.  He was out if he didn’t make it.  Team discipline is not important with this staff. Sealy won’t keep it remotely close against Bellville.  

And I hate it for our friends down 36….Hope the best for them other than on October 11th

41 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

And I hate it for our friends down 36….Hope the best for them other than on October 11th

If/when the Sealy starting QB goes down, Finley's Sophomore son gets the ball.  That's if he doesn't have a concussion from headhunting at the safety spot.

16 minutes ago, Speck430 said:

If/when the Sealy starting QB goes down, Finley's Sophomore son gets the ball.  That's if he doesn't have a concussion from headhunting at the safety spot.

Did yall lose a starting LB to Columbus?

1 hour ago, Speck430 said:

yep, Sophomore starter at LB transferred at Christmas to Columbus.  Kid's dad was one of the coaches that left at the end of this past school year.  

I’m guessing they are gonna start Kane Killough at QB?

2 hours ago, Speck430 said:

last i heard yes.  They'll run him until he gets hurt like last year.  Terrible offensive fit for him.

That kid is a crazy good athlete to… IDK if you remember him but I saw where Bellville hired Coach Brantley. He was at Sealy I believe a number of years then went to East Bernard for a while.

54 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

That kid is a crazy good athlete to… IDK if you remember him but I saw where Bellville hired Coach Brantley. He was at Sealy I believe a number of years then went to East Bernard for a while.

interesting.  hadnt heard.