5A D1 District 9 Discussion

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

October 11th will be fun here in Port Arthur, hopefully the monsoon holds off, I remember the excuses last meeting here in PA. 😁

Oh yeah can’t forget the monsoon. Everyone in the area canceled, but PAM said heck no that will kill BH’s air attack ….Lets Play 🤩

6 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Oh yeah can’t forget the monsoon. Everyone in the area canceled, but PAM said heck no that will kill BH’s air attack ….Lets Play 🤩

Blame Mid-county madness, they said they were playing and we're literally down the street, we had no choice 😁

Massey Ratings 

This is the hidden content, please

In regards to Port Arthur Memorial. Gives a score prediction and win probability percentage. I'm not sure if they change weekly. 

You can find pretty much every school on here except private/charter schools etc.....

10 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Massey Ratings 

In regards to Port Arthur Memorial. Gives a score prediction and win probability percentage. I'm not sure if they change weekly. 

You can find pretty much every school on here except private/charter schools etc.....

Don't put much stock in their predictions for Lufkin. Can't speak for anyone else.

Get to see one of our new district mates on Texan Live tomorrow night. Galveston Ball Vs. Manvel. Manvel only returning 4/3 from a team that went 5/5 last year plus lost a bunch of seniors to graduation while Ball returns 8/6. Not the Manvel of the past Ball wins this one.

18 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Massey Ratings 

They nailed 10/11

6 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Get to see one of our new district mates on Texan Live tomorrow night. Galveston Ball Vs. Manvel. Manvel only returning 4/3 from a team that went 5/5 last year plus lost a bunch of seniors to graduation while Ball returns 8/6. Not the Manvel of the past Ball wins this one.

I'll be tuned in. I got Manvel winning.