21 minutes ago, baddog said:

They let Bregman go, I may stop being a fan. 

Pretty sure Bregman will not resign after this season.

Nature of the business. Can't sign everyone to lifelong contracts.

In regards to what is happening now, Bregman said the MRI showed no structural damage to elbow. Just some inflammation. Going to sit out the White Sox series this weekend.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Pretty sure Bregman will not resign after this season.

Nature of the business. Can't sign everyone to lifelong contracts.

In regards to what is happening now, Bregman said the MRI showed no structural damage to elbow. Just some inflammation. Going to sit out the White Sox series this weekend.

Yes, but I listen to rumors. There are some people that need to be signed. I think Bregman is one of those. 

27 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Here we agree. Why not Pena (don’t know how to insert the tilde) and Alvarez 4 or Alvarez 3 and Diaz 4, or vice versa?

Too many players to insert to keep Alvarez @ 3 slot. 

Hold down on the letter and slide to the tilde or accent.

32 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Thx

No problem. Alvarez giving the Red Sox fits again. He’d bat great anywhere in the lineup, but I think it’s better for the team if he bats 3rd with Tucker behind. Diaz has filled that 4 spot better that I would have thought.

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

No problem. Alvarez giving the Red Sox fits again. He’d bat great anywhere in the lineup, but I think it’s better for the team if he bats 3rd with Tucker behind. Diaz has filled that 4 spot better that I would have thought.

We agree again! Can’t pitch around Alvarez with Tucker behind him. Maybe that’s why they put him in the 2 spot. A little harder to pitch around that spot. He might not get as many RBI there, but he’ll score more runs (if he doesn’t get thrown out at home). We need to talk more baseball.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Surprise comeback with the way the infield stunk it up. I think it’s fair to say we need Bregman at 3rd base. Whitcomb can’t play 3rd.

Mariners lose we now 5 games up.  With all their perceived troubles we seem to find a way to pull off a win.  9-1 last 10 games.  Best in baseball