28 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Again you are correct and that is exactly what my post stated except for my mistake on Peña which you corrected, so I would say my post was not an opionion

Then you are simply stating the obvious about every team, not just Houston.

26 minutes ago, spidersal said:

I could care less about other MLB teams. My post was simply stating a problem that the Astros are having and need to address in the offseason. 

Just like every team in MLB. All teams would love to have their bottom three hitters in lineup to hit better.

Duh

2 hours ago, rupert3 said:

What almost cost us the game was Abreu pitching.  He is good but I don;t believe you can pitch every day and be efficient.

The new guy Heyward did get 2 RBIs.  I hated to see McCornick go though.

Well of course Abreu allowed the runs that were charged to Brown, but had Whitcomb made the play at 3rd, the inning would have been over.

I agree with baddog...if Bregman is not at 3rd base, I'd go with Dubon.  I was at the game last night and Jason Heyward is a big dude.  He's tall and has muscle on his frame.  He smoked the double down the first base line and knocked in Pena and Singleton.  I hope Heyward finds his mojo and helps us down the stretch...like he did last night.  Good game by the good guys.

23 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

I agree with baddog...if Bregman is not at 3rd base, I'd go with Dubon.  I was at the game last night and Jason Heyward is a big dude.  He's tall and has muscle on his frame.  He smoked the double down the first base line and knocked in Pena and Singleton.  I hope Heyward finds his mojo and helps us down the stretch...like he did last night.  Good game by the good guys.

I would have answered your question about a 6 man rotation but I couldn’t come up with anything good like effect on roster moves, does a 5 man rotation make that much difference in rest? Stuff I’m kinda vague on.