1 hour ago, spidersal said:

IMO anything less than #1 or #2 is average

You are struggling to get my post

They won their division and made the post season, but were simply not that good this season. Yes I know that they were better than the teams that did not make it, however their play the past 2 days showed how weak their division was

30 teams… 15th is average.  Even 10-20. This is ludicrous 

I hate the stros.  I love seeing them lose.  But they had a heck of a season to bounce back and win the division after that awful start.  I like the wild card being in play, but these series should be at least best of 5.  It’s pretty rough to make the playoffs and have two off games and just be out.  

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I hate the stros.  I love seeing them lose.  But they had a heck of a season to bounce back and win the division after that awful start.  I like the wild card being in play, but these series should be at least best of 5.  It’s pretty rough to make the playoffs and have two off games and just be out.  

Right.

You lose two games and you immediately become below average.

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Bye Bregman. So long Tucker. Enjoy retirement JV. 

Feels like the beginning of the end, but maybe I’m wrong (the first two months of the season felt like the end as well).  Altuve is also gonna turn 35 next season.  He can’t be too far from seeing a big drop in production, although I kinda thought it would start this year and he was excellent.  It’s still a weak division, and if you can make the playoffs anything can happen, as the tigers just showed us.  As disappointing as the rangers season was I have some hope that we have the pieces to bounce back and compete next year.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Why hate? I don’t hate the Rangers.