18 hours ago, rupert3 said:

Alvarez 2 HR game 5-4 win.  Arrighetti 13K gem.

I would have left Arrighetti in to complete the game. Pitch count was 90 but you ask him how how feels, he will say ok, and you rest your BP. His 2 hits were HRs but I consider them 2 mistake pitches. Decisions like this are probably why I’m not a manager.

Nice 10-2 6 hit Sweep.  3 Dingers. Hunter Brown 9 Ks in 6 innings.  Always nice to beat Red Sox.

Ninth innig looked like a slow pitch  softball game but we couldn't hit 45-52 mph pitch lol.  Pena did hit a double off of an Efuss pitch.

56 minutes ago, baddog said:

Pressley always seems to make it interesting. Bregman with 4 HRs in 4 straight games

I miss Hector Neris.  Pressley worries me.  Abreu and Hader not so much.  Thank the Lord for Alex Bregman.  He on fire at the plate and remains rock solid at 3B.  I hope its not too premature to get excited about Bregman and Alvarez both staying red hot and mashing BOMBS!

1 hour ago, 1989NDN said:

I miss Hector Neris.  Pressley worries me.  Abreu and Hader not so much.  Thank the Lord for Alex Bregman.  He on fire at the plate and remains rock solid at 3B.  I hope its not too premature to get excited about Bregman and Alvarez both staying red hot and mashing BOMBS!

Agree. Neris got fired up doing his job. I liked that. Pressley seems to always load the bases when he should be mowing them down. Well, we still won the game, but it could have been easily lost on Pressley, but I guess that’s baseball. Look for Alvarez to have a good game today.

35 minutes ago, rupert3 said:

Nearly all of these games had replacment player. especially pitchers.

Exactly why I didn’t like the Kikuchi trade, but he has done well. I guess I like winning with what I’ve got and develop my future players. I must be losing my mind. There is no way of knowing if the Kikuchi wins could have been won without him. I’m happy where we are in the rankings.