Scott Rich named as new Nederland HC/AD

On 8/14/2024 at 7:12 AM, GoPro said:

This is the hidden content, please

Did QB1 really just throw the last 2 senior classes under the bus , wow , Nederland will still be Nederland 

Hello Go Pro! Not sure what your intent is on starting a bunch of non sense on what you thought you had heard. My son would love the opportunity to share with you what he was referring too. Remember he is 17 yrs old just got pulled from the field during practice for a quick interview. Since you don't know my son I will educate you on how he is raised in our home so maybe you can have clarity moving forward. He along with the rest of us in our household put total Trust in God and his plan, hold ourselves accountable first and foremost, we accept discipline, accountability, and we know we will never be perfect. We strive to be the best in all we do especially in helping to lead others. My son came home and told us what he had said during his interview and he said I along with the other leaders of our Team have to step it up if we are going to hand over our legacy to the next athletes coming up in the program. He was holding himself accountable in his statement first and foremost because that is what leadership looks like. My son has no intention on throwing any previous players or coaches "Under the Bus" from previous years. What would be the point in that? Please before you decide to throw punches at a high school athlete and think you knew what he was trying to do then do me a huge favor! My home is always open to anyone who would like to sit down and have an adult conversation. My son would also prefer that as well and he is definitely man enough and respected enough to do so. This Nederland Team along with the coaches have a lot of positive momentum going for them already for this season. We as grown adults should do our part and stand with them instead of trying to deflate them. Call me crazy but you are either with them or against them!!! 

14 hours ago, ESunday12 said:

Please read my post to Go Pro and maybe you will have a better understanding as well Mr. setxathlete14

I understand your stance, and I watched the interview with genuine curiousity..... And I know it sounded like he didn't like previous years leadership in HIS statement..... So you're saying he misspoke? I don't know anything about the situation from last year. Or anything about the young man who was in the interview. I dont need to do a deep dive over a small clip in interview statements.....All I know is nederland can and will turn it around 

On 8/17/2024 at 4:18 PM, Razor said:

Anyone who feels the need to dissect the interview of a 17 year old kid and spin it to where it looks like he is “throwing shade “ needs a hobby, IMO…especially if you know this kid, you know that was not his intent…best of luck to Ayden and all of the Dogs this season 

Yes, we can stop the dissecting of the interview.  Ayden stepped up when he was called upon.   I don't know the kid, but I know the dad and there is not too many better.  Geaux Daugs!

3 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

Yes, we can stop the dissecting of the interview.  Ayden stepped up when he was called upon.   I don't know the kid, but I know the dad and there is not too many better.  Geaux Daugs!

Welcome to 2024

On 8/19/2024 at 7:08 AM, Bigdog said:

Hopefully I am going to get a tour in a couple of weeks.   I heard its real nice.

The new HS is beautiful, more of a traditional look.....A little more modern on the inside but STILL beautiful . IMO, it's what a school should look like. Hats off to NISD....

8 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

The players (and parents too) are ready to go its going to be a different Nederland Bulldog team this year that's for sure 

Tomorrow we will get to see something on the field….

15 hours ago, outanup said:

The new HS is beautiful, more of a traditional look.....A little more modern on the inside but STILL beautiful . IMO, it's what a school should look like. Hats off to NISD....

I have a child there and have seen some of the pictures but I would like the full tour.   Hopefully they have open house in a few weeks.

7 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

It's a scrimmage you know what they say about those but it'll likely be a 4 quarter game instead of a controlled scrimmage so there's that🤷‍♂️

Yep.

It’s a chance to practice hitting someone other than yourselves and trying people out in positions in game like conditions.

But it’s football and the first glimpse of this year’s team under a new head coach. 👍🏼