Ya'll Are Great!

Raider81

It's not a Raiders thread, it's a Southeast Texas thread.  Just because I happen to be a Raider alum doesn't make it a Raider thread!  I wouldn't presume to start another Raider thread because Pimp is so tired of all the Raider threads.  I mean, one more Raider thread would be so redundant, wouldn't it?  ;)

So what if there are a 100 Raider threads.....!  Raider fans have a lot to be proud of and the community has definitely come together to support their team!  The Raiders are on fire right now....keep it up !  Enjoy the ride ! Thats what high school football is all about!

Go Raiders!!!!!!

the best thing about this board is the interest that in generates in all of our teams.  before this year, i never would've taken the time to find anything out about most of the teams around here.  by the end of the season, instead of being a fan of my alma mater, i was a fan of southeast texas football.  I've thoroughly enjoyed my time on here.  thanks to all of the administrators and moderators for your work on here, and thanks to all of the fans for getting involved, and for the most part keeping things respectful and fun.

the best thing about this board is the interest that in generates in all of our teams.  before this year, i never would've taken the time to find anything out about most of the teams around here.  by the end of the season, instead of being a fan of my alma mater, i was a fan of southeast texas football.  I've thoroughly enjoyed my time on here.  thanks to all of the administrators and moderators for your work on here, and thanks to all of the fans for getting involved, and for the most part keeping things respectful and fun.

I agree totally!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats