Grayson Rigdon

13 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just found out he will be on the coaching staff.

My question, once his kid is gone, will he stay at a school for longer than a year?

I am not so sure any of this is on the kid. It seems like the dad can't get along with anyone ever. The only reason he's had any longevity in the business is because those boys come with him. It's a risk/reward thing I guess. But in other news, Columbus should be primed to make a heck of a run. 

On 7/25/2024 at 9:11 AM, 2wedge said:

I am not so sure any of this is on the kid. It seems like the dad can't get along with anyone ever. The only reason he's had any longevity in the business is because those boys come with him. It's a risk/reward thing I guess. But in other news, Columbus should be primed to make a heck of a run. 

You know I was just thinking… what if it’s not the kid wanting to move or his fault?

On 7/26/2024 at 1:35 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

This has always been about the dad.

It's obvious he shopped his kid for jobs.

The Rigdon boys have always been studs, and from what I can tell, great kids. But yeah, Coach Jamie's reputation hovers around them all like a black cloud. Once this one graduates after next year, he will probably be done coaching and have no affiliation with TXHSFB.