*LEE COLLEGE CLASSIC/BARBERS HILL PLAYING IN THIS ONE*

BH lost to Baytown Sterling 70-60.  The game stayed close throughout being tied at 1st, half and Sterling had a 2 point lead going into the 4th period.  With just over 2 minutes left in the contest, Eagles were down by 4 but could not score in the final 2 minutes.  As a matter of fact, BH could only score 5 points in the final 4 minutes of the game and 4 of those came on one play. 

But a good tournament for the Eagles who are learning to play competitive with out Brooks Ybarra. Once he comes back, they know that they will have 3 scorers on the floor.

I agree. BH has really surprised me in the early going, especially w/o Ybarra. I now believe they will be much better this year than I originally thought. Several kids have really stepped it up....most noticeably Jon Daniels and Ian Hamblin.

Keep working hard guys. Who are the 4 losses to....Sterling and Jesuit..who were the others ?

I agree. BH has really surprised me in the early going, especially w/o Ybarra. I now believe they will be much better this year than I originally thought. Several kids have really stepped it up....most noticeably Jon Daniels and Ian Hamblin.

Keep working hard guys. Who are the 4 losses to....Sterling and Jesuit..who were the others ?

Nederland

Lufkin

Sterling

Jesuit

3 5A's !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo