TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION ! ! !

Does it seem like 16 Thursday's ago everybody on this site was posting on threads reasons why their team would win district.

Who would have thought 16 weeks ago, that the Dayton Broncos would win bragging rights in Region III for district 22-4A.

Toups Graphics has only missed on 2 predictions over the last seven weeks!

This week, who will win at College Station....

READ BELOW!!!

The prediction is also at....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

DAYTON VS AUSTIN LAKE TRAVIS

FRIDAY 7:30 PM KYLE FIELD

This game features two high powered spread offense attacks, but only one dominant defense, with that belonging to the Broncos. This will be the deciding factor in the game.  Look for the Bronco's cornerbacks to jam the receivers at the line while the linemen find a way to get to the all American QB.  It is ashame that it will be overcast Friday night because the Lake Travis QB might have a good view of the stars while he is laying on his back after getting sacked at least 4 times in this game.  The Cavalier defense will not be able to cover Dugat, Powell, and Fontenot.  Look for the Broncos to have over three plays that are 50 yards are longer.  The Bronco stampede continues this Friday at College Station, this week the Broncos will buck off the Cavaliers.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

DAYTON 35 LAKE TRAVIS 21

Fearless I look for the "BRONCOS"  Magnificent 11 on DEFENSE to keep Lake Travis at bay & poor field position,as they have all season.I see a repeat Tx.City game here.Every team states Dayton knows all their plays & how to defend them.My football shocker pick 50-19 BRONCOS.Same story DAYTON scores early & often.SHOCK & AWE*****

Fearless I look for the "BRONCOS"  Magnificent 11 on DEFENSE to keep Lake Travis at bay & poor field position,as they have all season.I see a repeat Tx.City game here.Every team states Dayton knows all their plays & how to defend them.My football shocker pick 50-19 BRONCOS.Same story DAYTON scores early & often.SHOCK & AWE*****

It will be interesting to get the story on what happened to the defense in this game.  You almost nailed the score, you just had it backwards.  Great season for the Broncos.  You may have been beaten by the state champs.

It will be interesting to get the story on what happened to the defense in this game.  You almost nailed the score, you just had it backwards.  Great season for the Broncos.  You may have been beaten by the state champs.

I was thinking the same....

The game was exactly reverse in what I thought would happen, maybe the mojo was...  ojom  :-\

Anyways....

The QB from Lake Travis was just AWEsome.

Throwing arrows on out routes, and they really on had one miscue in the 1st half which resulted in the Bronco's last TD.

After that we were playing catch up and our offense was just out of sync.

The defense was just one step away from making big plays.

Purple 4 ever,still wondering what Dayton's game plans were?Not trying to be the coach here,but seems like we ran the same plays as usual.This far in the playoffs teams look @ lots of film of opponents,where is the new?It was like our go to big game player A.J was not involved much in the game.If you cannot stop a great passing team,contol the game clock W/a rushing attack & make them pay for any miscues.Gable did o.k when he got it,Charles ran a time or two W/success.If it had been rainy bad weather what was the game plan?Est.a ground game & passing will open up right.Oh well guess we will make another run next year.Still love those Broncos but got outcoached again like the La Marque game in the dome a few tears back.

Purple 4 ever,still wondering what Dayton's game plans were?Not trying to be the coach here,but seems like we ran the same plays as usual.This far in the playoffs teams look @ lots of film of opponents,where is the new?It was like our go to big game player A.J was not involved much in the game.If you cannot stop a great passing team,contol the game clock W/a rushing attack & make them pay for any miscues.Gable did o.k when he got it,Charles ran a time or two W/success.If it had been rainy bad weather what was the game plan?Est.a ground game & passing will open up right.Oh well guess we will make another run next year.Still love those Broncos but got outcoached again like the La Marque game in the dome a few tears back.

That might be true but, it's quite evident that the players got out played too. You don't get beat 49-13 and give up over 600 yards of offense without the other teams players making plays and executing. LT was just the better team.

Well spoken.Austin is a great team,a fine QB & great recievers yes they have them.It so reminded me of what other teams said about Dayton[ it was like they new every play & how to defend it ] The Broncos were taken out of their game plan,too many 3 & outs,int.& fumbles from out of rythm &sync.The experts had it on the nose w/ Lake Travis passing 80 percent of the time.A loss is a loss even by 1 pt.It was a hard loss for Dayton,but a lesson well remembered.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62