*Central vs. Lumberton/Central Wins 50-39/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Just got in.  Jags were pretty much in control in the first half.  Did whatever they wanted, hit open shots and finished at the rim.  Second half rolled around, the officiating started getting retarted, effecting mostly Central.  I said that because we couldnt' buy a free throw!  Lumberton came back in the 4th quarter and cut the lead to 9 points.  Whoever #21 for Lumberton is:  He is the only real hooper that I saw and lead this charge in the second half.  We sealed the deal with some pretty nifty and - 1's by Gulley.  It seems like overall, we play better when our bigs are on the bench.  We have a 6'6" and a 6'7" player.  We need them to play big!!!

BTW we need our star players to take over the game in situations like this when we can't score a bucket.  

I think he got in.  What is his jersey #?

He's #10. Yesterday was his first day of practice. He hasn't played since his soph year but he'll get back in the swing of things soon.

#21 is Johnathan Ward. And this was only his second week because of football. He played well and should improve also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats