Jaguars & Panthers win to go 3-0

After watching Central through the summer league and at the start of this season, I thought they would certainly win the district without too much of a struggle.  NOW, after getting a chance to see the athletes that Ozen brings to the court...it's not so clear cut.  This game will match up two of the most athletic girls teams that have played in this area in a long time.

Ozen has heighth that few girls teams will be able to match and they can all move extremely well.  They run the floor well and everyone is involved.

Should be a great match up, but I'm jumping ship from my original thoughts and going with Ozen by 8.

Only time will tell, but I'm going with the lady Jags. They WILL make yall believers, for whoever is jumping ship.

Time and 2 district matchups will tell.  Both programs are very tough and these will be good tests and experience to prepare each of these teams for the playoff.  Good luck to both.

jr1979,

my "jumping ship" refers to my opinion only.  My loyalty is to LCM not either one of these schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43