Lopez gets face time!

I have been raving about this kid (Donte Lopez) all summer, trying to tell you all he is the real deal....  Because of off season surgery his shot is still a little off but he will be OK!  And he is a crook on the floor so tell the district to watch their purses (this is an analogy for his defensive play)!!!!  Thanks for the face time on the home page SEXTSPORTS.COM.  ;)

If this is the kid I'm thinking of, he is also one heck of a wide receiver. I guess we'll find out come next season! ;)

Yeah he plays WR and CB (led the JV and Freshman team his 9th and 10th grade year in interceptions and did not sstart on Defense) but he quit football to pursue basketball... I would love to see him on the field too!!!

I have been raving about this kid (Donte Lopez) all summer, trying to tell you all he is the real deal....  Because of off season surgery his shot is still a little off but he will be OK!  And he is a crook on the floor so tell the district to watch their purses (this is an analogy for his defensive play)!!!!  Thanks for the face time on the home page SEXTSPORTS.COM.  ;)

ask him how he broke his wrist.lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43