Orangefield vs. Franklin - FRANKLIN ADVANCES!

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield vs. Franklin - Post Updates/Scores here! SERIES TIED 1-1
3 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Like I said wondering were these umps are from...

The same umps took a run off the board from Orangefield saying he didn’t touch 3rd. Wouldn’t say they were one sided. I didn’t see the video, but several people saw a video where he clearly touched 3rd. If that’s the case, it just gave us back the run they took. Not to mention that killed the inning as well with runners still in scoring position. Also not sure where you are getting that Franklin had 12 hits or out hit Orangefield game 1… out game changer has it at 8 hits for Orangefield to 7 hits for Franklin and Franklin’s game changer has it at 8 and 8. 

5 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

I stand by my statement.... 12 hits to 6.... they played very uncharacteristic. Walks is what kept Orangefield in the game not hits.

Come on dude, don’t take anything away from the kids on the field. If you want to talk uncharacteristic, we made what 3 or 4 errors in game one. Y’all had 2 EARNED runs.  Defense is normally our strong suit. Your ace didn’t strike out a single one of our kids. Like I said also, you did not out hit us in game 1. Hell you barley out hit us in game 2. We had all the uncharacteristic walks. Josh pitched a hell of a game is what made that game what it was.

11 hours ago, pine curtain said:

Why do you think it was a balk?

Clearly on the video the pitcher never comes set & didn’t step off the rubber & if the batter would have swung it would have been catchers interference.

But I’m no expert on that part of the catchers interference. But since it was a pitch & not a throw to home plate the batters still had the right to swing even though the catcher was in front of the plate. 

22 minutes ago, Bobcat101 said:

Clearly on the video the pitcher never comes set & didn’t step off the rubber & if the batter would have swung it would have been catchers interference.

But I’m no expert on that part of the catchers interference. But since it was a pitch & not a throw to home plate the batters still had the right to swing even though the catcher was in front of the plate. 

Looks like the pitcher came set to me.

Should have been catchers obstruction for hindering the batters opportunity at the pitch.

The run should have scored.

The umpires missed all the calls on the field during that play and got lucky the right thing happened in the end.

The play should have been dead and bases awarded.

Just like on all base awards all runners must advance to the next base or risk being called out on appeal.

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield vs. Franklin - FRANKLIN ADVANCES!