Orangefield vs. Franklin - FRANKLIN ADVANCES!

35 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I guess you will see... one thing we are not short in is pitching

I don’t think anyone thinks y’all are short on pitching. But 7 pitchers that can go 7 innings in the Regional Finals is a bit of a stretch I would think. I think that’s why he made the joke. Let’s just hope that this weather allows us to play a normal baseball game and not fight through mutiple rain delays every night. 

2 hours ago, Sports10 said:

I don’t think anyone thinks y’all are short on pitching. But 7 pitchers that can go 7 innings in the Regional Finals is a bit of a stretch I would think. I think that’s why he made the joke. Let’s just hope that this weather allows us to play a normal baseball game and not fight through mutiple rain delays every night. 

But it's not a stretch... we have 7 that could go 7 innings. Not saying that it will happen but no reason to lie about it either. We have some great pitching on this team and have had 7 or more go 7 innings this season.

5 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

But it's not a stretch... we have 7 that could go 7 innings. Not saying that it will happen but no reason to lie about it either. We have some great pitching on this team and have had 7 or more go 7 innings this season.

Well the point was I doubt all 7 of them could shut down Orangefield for 7 innings.  But that is something we will never know. Good thing there are only 2-3 games.

7 minutes ago, Sports10 said:

Well the point was I doubt all 7 of them could shut down Orangefield for 7 innings.  But that is something we will never know. Good thing there are only 2-3 games.

Yeah wasn't saying that was going to happen just that we have great pitching. I'm looking forward to some great baseball being played by these two teams

22 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I belive this is the furthest OF has gone in the playoffs. 

This is also the furthest Franklin has been in the playoffs... 2022 and now 2024. Both teams are playing for its schools first trip to state in baseball then.

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield vs. Franklin - Post Updates/Scores here!
  • Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield vs. Franklin - FRANKLIN ADVANCES!