Orangefield vs. Franklin - FRANKLIN ADVANCES!

18 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Horrible call at the home plate but we should have never been in that spot to begin with. Orangefield 6 Franklin 5 final for game 1.... game 2 will start in 30 minutes

I saw the second base umpire raise his hands as in a Balk. But who knows.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Bobcat101 said:

I saw the second base umpire raise his hands as in a Balk. But who knows.Ā 

The first balk call on him shouldn't have been called a balk. He call for time and was given time by the home plate umpire but the 3rd base umpire said no it's a balk. But like I said Franklin should have never been in that situation. Franklin had double the hits but kept walking everyone which is not like them. Got to clean it up on game 2. Which I'm sure they are going to pitch #4 who has been in the biggest of games out of everyone on the field.

5 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

The first balk call on him shouldn't have been called a balk. He call for time and was given time by the home plate umpire but the 3rd base umpire said no it's a balk. But like I said Franklin should have never been in that situation. Franklin had double the hits but kept walking everyone which is not like them. Got to clean it up on game 2. Which I'm sure they are going to pitch #4 who has been in the biggest of games out of everyone on the field.

Maybe heā€™s one of those 7 inning guys you mentioned previously!

7 minutes ago, Sportsfan15 said:

Maybe heā€™s one of those 7 inning guys you mentioned previously!

I stand by my statement.... 12 hits to 6.... they played very uncharacteristic. Walks is what kept Orangefield in the game not hits.

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield vs. Franklin - Post Updates/Scores here! OF WINS GAME ONE!
  • Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield vs. Franklin - FRANKLIN ADVANCES!