Verdict be in Trump Trial  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Verdict be in Trump Trial?

• Convicted 1 or more charges
    • Hung Jury
    • Acquitted

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Voted lateā€¦ I suspected heā€™d get convicted, but surprised by all 34 counts.Ā 
Ā 

They hate him in NYCĀ 

Maybe just hated by folks that can take enough time off to serve on jury duty.

Folks that can be on jury duty for extended periods are the same folks that watch the View.

The biggest flaw in our modern day jury duty.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Maybe just hated by folks that can take enough time off to serve on jury duty.

Folks that can be on jury duty for extended periods are the same folks that watch the View.

The biggest flaw in our modern day jury duty.

Thatā€™s an ignorant statement. Two were attorneys and one was an engineer. You canā€™t get off jury duty just because you work. Itā€™s that kind of misinformation that causes so much distrust. I believe you know better, too.

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

Thatā€™s an ignorant statement. Two were attorneys and one was an engineer. You canā€™t get off jury duty just because you work. Itā€™s that kind of misinformation that causes so much distrust. I believe you know better, too.

Now that's an ignorant statement, and just because someone is an attorney or engineer doesn't automatically mean intelligence.

I work with some engineers that are dumb as a hammer.

I would hate to have my future decided by a jury in our current system.

10 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

This dude will be in and out of court til he's dead... reminds me of Pablo Escobar, heĀ Was good til he got into politicsĀ 

I think bombing airplanes and government buildings had more to do with his demise than politics.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I think bombing airplanes and government buildings had more to do with his demise than politics.

U may want to do more research... politics is what brought him down! Why you think he did the things you described? I promise that's 1 subject I'll do laps around you on

Just now, Boyz N Da Hood said:

U may want to do more research... politics is what brought him down! Why you think he did the things you described? I promise that's 1 subject I'll do laps around you on

No need for research to stay ahead of you, full force attack on the government BECAUSE of his drug business is what did him in.

Do you think our DEA had any interest in him because of his political affiliation?Ā  No, their interest was the drugs coming into the country.

I think you're the one needing to do some research, even though you seem to be a self proclaimed Escobar expert.

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No need for research to stay ahead of you, full force attack on the government BECAUSE of his drug business is what did him in.

Do you think our DEA had any interest in him because of his political affiliation?Ā  No, their interest was the drugs coming into the country.

I think you're the one needing to do some research, even though you seem to be a self proclaimed Escobar expert.

Your going down a rabbit hole by yourself bud! He had all the money in the world, he messed up once he entered politics.. no expert here

He wanted power, yeah drugs was his business but he screwed himself when he entered politics... and we're not even talking about our DEA stop swaying the conversation... he wasn't running for anything in the states SMH

31 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Your going down a rabbit hole by yourself bud! He had all the money in the world, he messed up once he entered politics.. no expert here

He wanted power, yeah drugs was his business but he screwed himself when he entered politics... and we're not even talking about our DEA stop swaying the conversation... he wasn't running for anything in the states SMH

He screwed himself when he started blowing up planes, government buildings and killing judges.Ā  Becoming a politician is not what did him in.

And the DEA was a big part of what ended his reign and it had nothing to do with politics, wasn't swaying the conversation at all, just pointing out facts.

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He screwed himself when he started blowing up planes, government buildings and killing judges.Ā  Becoming a politician is not what did him in.

And the DEA was a big part of what ended his reign and it had nothing to do with politics, wasn't swaying the conversation at all, just pointing out facts.

Lol OK šŸ‘šŸ¾!Ā 

On 5/30/2024 at 10:19 PM, UT alum said:

You canā€™t get off jury duty just because you work.

No, but you don't have to answer the jury summons. If sent regular mail (which it is in Texas), they can't prove you ever received it. I've never met anyone who got in trouble for ignoring a jury summons. Personally, I've never received one. Can't figure that one out...

On 5/30/2024 at 8:34 PM, Boyz N Da Hood said:

This dude will be in and out of court til he's dead... reminds me of Pablo Escobar, heĀ Was good til he got into politicsĀ 

Thatā€™s what the Dems are hoping for. Ā Itā€™s called election interference.

On 5/31/2024 at 7:38 AM, Boyz N Da Hood said:

His conviction had more to do with the Judge and what he allowed for jury instruction. This will be appealed and likely reversed.....

15 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

His conviction had more to do with the Judge and what he allowed for jury instruction. This will be appealed and likely reversed.....

And certain witnesses not allowed, and many more favorable objections for the prosecution, and the gag order, and the not revealing the complete charges until closing arguments...