Why my presidential vote will be for (candidate X)

My presidential vote will be for Donald J. Trump.  My 401K did fantastic under his leadership.  Our country prospered under his leadership.  Gas prices and inflation were down under his leadership.  National security was bolstered under his leadership.

Even some members of “Never Trump” at least understand the reasons why.

There are two cars available and you can only choose 1.  There is the old V-8 that you know has some issues.  It’s a gas guzzler, but you trust it.  You will have to work on it but you understand what it takes to make it run.  The other car is an electric vehicle (EV).  It comes with government mandates.  It is touted as solving all the world’s problems.  The reviews are horrible, but “they” want you to ignore those and join the movement.  It can’t haul anything, you are extremely limited and options are limited for charging and repairs.

Give me the V-8.

26 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

My presidential vote will be for Donald J. Trump.  My 401K did fantastic under his leadership.  Our country prospered under his leadership.  Gas prices and inflation were down under his leadership.  National security was bolstered under his leadership.

Even some members of “Never Trump” at least understand the reasons why.

Agree, and I’ll add the SCJs he added and many other important appointments he made that didn’t make front page.

Hopefully, some will actually give reasons they’re voting for biden and this won’t become a Trump bashing fest, but I’m not holding my breath.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree, and I’ll add the SCJs he added and many other important appointments he made that didn’t make front page.

Hopefully, some will actually give reasons they’re voting for biden and this won’t become a Trump bashing fest, but I’m not holding my breath.

Possibly another major point too was the opening up of the economy.  The oil exploration and jobs added.

1 minute ago, Chester86 said:

Possibly another major point too was the opening up of the economy.  The oil exploration and jobs added.

Yep, energy independent for the first time ever, the economy in some of the western states exploded, after we were told high unemployment was the new “norm”.

I think I’m gonna sit this one out. A good friend of mine claims that he’ll vote Biden, which is interesting. He’s a millionaire, two time trump voter. We’re both just done with MAGA. it’s time to turn the page. 

During the conversation the only thing that might make me reconsider would be a top notch VP pick. Somebody like a Marco Rubio… not some goofy wannabe Trump, jr. An actual conservative politician who isn’t MAGA first-but DJT will end up selecting some goofball election denier, no doubt. I’d vote trump in hopes he wouldn’t finish his term. 

It’s time for sane people to do the talking.

Trump did show that a pro-business administration, even the most inept one ever, can generate investment by corporations that leads to job creation. 

We need somebody with that approach that’s also willing to take on our out-of-control spending… and that person isn’t going to be on any ticket this November. 

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I figured big girl would try to amuse us with one of her reasons.  She’s trying to Goigle the best answer.

I can’t think of one good reason unless you are currently receiving or hoping to receive an entitlement from the government.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I figured big girl would try to amuse us with one of her reasons.  She’s trying to Goigle the best answer.

Only reason…. he paid her student loan which she only paid interest on for over 20 years, with our money. Don’t think of the rest of the country as long as her bread is buttered. She’s a thief and a con artist, which she accuses Trump of being. Go figure. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Only reason…. he paid her student loan which she only paid interest on for over 20 years, with our money. Don’t think of the rest of the country as long as her bread is buttered. She’s a thief and a con artist, which she accuses Trump of being. Go figure. 

Exactly, Democrats always running around wanting something for nothing

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

The main reason? He’s not Trump.  

it worked in 2020 and it’s going to again in 2024. 

Repubs: “Nuh uh!!!”

No "Nuh uh" here, I can believe it.

That's why I have been saying this is the fault of low information, snowflake voters who vote by their little feelings instead of policies and results, which won't change simply because Republicans put in a new guy.

Squishy moderates like yourself: "Nuh uh!!!"

On 6/1/2024 at 6:48 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Trump did show that a pro-business administration, even the most inept one ever, can generate investment by corporations that leads to job creation. 

We need somebody with that approach that’s also willing to take on our out-of-control spending… and that person isn’t going to be on any ticket this November. 

Are you voting for Biden?

44 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

Didn't feel like writing everything down

Did you even read the article?

The cost of living is going down???  lol

One of biden's pluses is more green spending?

More folks on obamacare, that's good? lol

Violent crime is going down under biden?

Biden hasn't done anything well while in office so the only option is to spin it to make it look better, which is exactly what this article did.

36 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Did you even read the article?

The cost of living is going down???  lol

One of biden's pluses is more green spending?

More folks on obamacare, that's good? lol

Violent crime is going down under biden?

Biden hasn't done anything well while in office so the only option is to spin it to make it look better, which is exactly what this article did.

According to her post on another topic….she must have cognitive delay